Grand Rapids, Mich. (PRWEB) October 17, 2013
Cynthia Kay and Company (CK & CO) announced today that is has selected six finalists for its video scholarship contest. Public voting is now open. Votes can be cast by visiting the following site: http://www.thinkck.com/voting-is-now-open/.
The finalists are:
- Wade Balsamo, North Central College, featuring Walk On
- Vanessa Chan, Campbell High School, featuring Torch of Hope Foundation
- Andrew Del Vecchio, Richard Montgomery High School, featuring Habitat for Humanity, ReStore
- Taylor Galmiche, Loyola University of New Orleans, featuring Kaleo Missions
- Nicholas Huynh, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, featuring Collegiate DECA, UNLV
- Lauren Shepard, Harrison County High School, featuring TOMS
Voting ends Oct. 29, 2013 and CK & CO will select the winner from the top three public vote getters. The winner will be notified by Oct. 31, 2013.
CK & CO, a media production and communications firm, was looking for talented and creative high-school and college students interested in getting real-world experience, helping their community. The winner will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship and $500 will be awarded to the non-profit featured in the winning student’s video. If the featured organization is a business, $500 will go to the business’ preferred charity.
About CK & CO:
Cynthia Kay and Company is a communications agency that provides media production and communications consulting. The company is located at 1255 Front Street in Grand Rapids, Mich. and has been a trusted resource for a variety of companies from Global Fortune 100 to small businesses. To learn more, visit: http://www.thinkck.com.