Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles (PRWEB) October 18, 2013
Released on October 9th, Mobile PayStation is a smart payment solution for mobile games. With its intuitive design, Mobile PayStation 2.0. offers players over 550 payment methods around the globe and even more.
As stated in the official Xsolla blog post, the new version of Mobile PayStation has 7 distinct features:
- PayRank algorithm: a special algorithm that automatically analyzes players' location and payment history and presents them with the most relevant payment methods.
- Sliding menu: similar to Facebook, Gmail and other apps, Mobile PayStation has a sliding menu that allows to access all payment methods in one click.
- Easy navigation: all payment methods are conveniently sorted by categories (e-payment, prepaid cards, cash, direct debit, etc.).
- Data-saving: personal information for selected payment options can be stored in the system for one-click recurring purchases.
- Retina display-compatible: Mobile PayStation supports retina display on all iDevices.
- Numeric keypad: numeric keypad opens automatically in Mobile PayStation.
- 24/7 customer support: Xsolla claims to have 24/7 customer support available to all players. It is accessible for Mobile PayStation users via live chat, Skype, telephone and email.
According to Xsolla, Mobile PayStation is also suitable for use in next-generation consoles.
Commenting on the launch of Mobile PayStation 2.0., Konstantin Golubitsky, Xsolla CTO, said: "Mobile games is a booming segment of the market. Here, at Xsolla, we see an increase in revenue generated by mobile games, and others also seem to understand their importance. In particular, mobile games are going to be one of the leading content tracks at GDC Next in Los Angeles. This said, the release of our latest Mobile PayStation is an important move for Xsolla to keep up with the market trends."
Xsolla specializes in online games, providing localized in-game payment solutions for global reach. Possessing eight years of experience developing monetization tools for MMO, social, mobile and casual games, the company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with R&D offices in Russia and Ukraine. Xsolla partners with over 500 payment service providers offering credit and pre-paid cards, mobile payments, premium SMS, E-wallets, cash and e-cash, payment kiosks and offers — all within one platform — with no installation, currency exchange or chargeback fees. Xsolla works with more than 300 publishers worldwide, including Valve, Wargaming, Aeria Games, Ankama, IGG, InnoGames, S2 Games and more. For more information or a free analysis of your specific needs, please visit Xsolla online at http://www.xsolla.com.