Alpet Q E2 Sanitizing Foam Soap is powerful enough to meet all the requirements of the food processing industry, but gentle on hands, even with frequent use.
Nevada City, CA (PRWEB) October 24, 2013
Best Sanitizers, Inc., a leader in hand hygiene and sanitation products for the food processing industry, is asking food processors and food handling professionals to compare the E2 hand soap they’re currently using to Best Sanitizers’ Alpet® Q E2 Sanitizing Foam Soap. Named The Great E2 Hand Soap Challenge, this challenge identifies six key criteria that will help industry professionals evaluate the effectiveness of their current E2 soap. Food industry professionals can request a free trial sample of Alpet Q E2 Sanitizing Foam Soap to conduct their own side-by-side comparison by going to the Best Sanitizers website.
The six key evaluation criteria are:
1. Formula: Is your current E2 hand soap pH balanced to skin (pH 5.5), and formulated with emollients to keep hands soft and healthy even with repeated use?
2. Testing: Has your current E2 hand soap been in vitro time-kill tested on 30 challenging organisms common to the food processing industry?
3. Value: Is your current E2 hand soap competitively priced and a solid value with 3,150 1.2 mL applications per gallon?
4. Manufacturing: Is your current E2 hand soap manufactured in a cGMP, FDA and EPA/FIFRA compliant facility?
5. NSF Registration: Is your current E2 hand soap NSF registered, and does it meet all FDA (GRAS) and USDA requirements for food handling?
6. Configurations and Dispensing Options: Is your current E2 hand soap available in a variety of configurations and supported by a wide assortment of dispensing options to ensure that your specific requirements are met?
“Not all E2 hand soaps are created equal,” states Ryan Witt, Best Sanitizers’ Vice President of Sales and Marketing, “We want food industry professionals to know what to look for when evaluating and selecting the best E2 hand soap for their hand hygiene program.”
Best Sanitizers also offers the largest selection of dispensing options in the industry including various manual, automatic, hands-free, stainless steel, and multi-line dispensing systems.
About Best Sanitizers, Inc.
Best Sanitizers, Inc. was the first company to achieve an E3 rating from the USDA for an alcohol-based hand sanitizer and the first to achieve a D2 rating for an alcohol/quat-based surface sanitizer. Since 1995, Best Sanitizers, Inc. has manufactured and provided high-quality hand soaps, hand sanitizers, surface sanitizers, wiping systems and dispensing options for the Food Processing, Food Service, Janitorial/Sanitation and Healthcare industries. For more information on Best Sanitizers, Inc. visit http://www.bestsanitizers.com.