SDN, NFV & Network Virtualization Bible Market 2014 - 2020: Global Industry Shares, Size, Growth, Trends And Forecast Research report available online by ResearchMoz.
Albany, NY (PRWEB) October 23, 2013
While the benefits of Software Defined Networking (SDN) and network virtualization are well known in the enterprise IT and data center world, both technologies also bring a hosts of benefits to the telecommunications service provider/carrier community.
Not only can SDN and network virtualization help address the explosive capacity demand of mobile traffic, but they can also reduce the CapEx and OpEx burden faced by service providers to handle this demand by diminishing reliance on expensive proprietary hardware platforms.
SDN and network virtualization solutions have been widely deployed in data center and enterprise environments, and many service provider deployments are already underway.
View full report with TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/the-sdn-nfv-and-network-virtualization-bible-2014-2020-report.html.
Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) is service provider led initiative aimed at virtualizing network components in a service provider network. While NFV is still a developing technology with its first set of specifications published in October 2013, many vendors have already developed commercial-grade solutions that align well with the NFV initiative.
Driven by the thriving ecosystem, SNS Research estimates that the SDN, NFV and network virtualization market will account for nearly $4 Billion in 2014 alone. Despite barriers relating to standardization and co-existence with legacy networks, SNS Research estimates further growth at a CAGR of nearly 60% over the next 6 years.
This report presents an in-depth assessment of the global SDN, NFV and network virtualization market. In addition to covering underlying technology, key market drivers, challenges, future roadmap, value chain analysis, use cases, deployment case studies, expert interviews, company profiles, product strategies and strategic recommendations, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for the market from 2013 till 2020. Historical revenue figures for 2010 – 2012 are also presented. The forecasts and historical revenue figures are individually segmented for 3 individual submarkets, 2 user base categories, 7 use case categories, 6 geographical regions and 34 countries.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet covering quantitative data from all figures presented within the report.
Browse other reports by Signals and Systems Telecom - http://www.researchmoz.us/publisher/signals-and-systems-telecom-45.html.
The report has the following key findings:
- Driven by the thriving ecosystem, SNS Research estimates that the SDN, NFV and network virtualization market will account for nearly $4 Billion in 2014 alone. SNS Research estimates further growth at a CAGR of nearly 60% over the next six years.
- Although network virtualization in the enterprise IT and data center domain has received significant attention in the past years, service provider network virtualization is still at a nascent stage.
- SDN and NFV empower a multitude of network functions to be implemented cost effectively in software, ranging from standard mobile IP Multimedia System (IMS) services to features such as Deep Packet Inspection (DPI).
- By 2017, we expect to see significant price and gross margin erosion for traditional hardware-based network switching equipment driven by alternative software based solutions.
- By 2020, SNS Research estimates that SDN and NFV can enable service providers (both wireline and wireless) to save up to $32 Billion in annual CapEx investments.
The report covers the following topics:
- The scope and implementation of SDN, NFV and network virtualization across the globe.
- SDN, NFV and network virtualization technology.
- Market drivers and key benefits of SDN, NFV and network virtualization.
- Challenges and inhibitors to the ecosystem.
- Standardization and regulatory initiatives.
- Use cases and application case studies of SDN and NFV.
- SDN and NFV deployment case studies.
- SDN and NFV induced service provider CapEx savings.
- Value chain analysis of the ecosystem and the recognition of key players in each segment of the value chain.
- Industry roadmap from 2014 till 2020.
- Key trends in the ecosystem; SDN and NFV’s impact on the network infrastructure value chain, the stance of incumbent vendors towards SDN and NFV, impact on the proprietary hardware market and co-existence with legacy networks.
- Exclusive interview transcripts of 17 players in the ecosystem; Alvarion, Aricent, Arista Networks, Broadcomm, Connectem, ConteXtream, Extreme Networks, GENBAND, Mavenir, Netronome, Open Networking Foundation (ONF), Openwave Mobility, Pica8, Plexxi, Radisys, Spirent Communications and Tellabs.
- Profiles and strategies of 122 key players in the ecosystem.
- Strategic recommendations for silicon & server OEMs, network & mobile Infrastructure vendors, IT giants, pure-play SDN/NFV specialists, enterprises, data center operators and service providers.
- Historical revenue figures and forecasts till 2020.
Related Reports -
Mobile Device & Network Security Bible: 2013 - 2020
Click here to download detailed report - http://www.researchmoz.us/the-mobile-device-and-network-security-bible-2013-2020-report.html.
Mobile networks around the globe generate more than 50 Exabytes of traffic annually. The immense volume of traffic together with the growing adoption of open source Operating System (OS) platforms such as Android has opened up new security threats. Mobile malware, SMS spam, cyber attacks and unlawful eavesdropping are an ever-increasing problem for enterprises, consumers and mobile network operators around the globe.
This has in turn led to significant investments in integrated security appliances and content security gateways by both enterprises and mobile network operators, besides opening doors for emerging submarkets such as mobile Security as a Service (SEaaS).
On the devices front, installation of Anti-Malware/Anti-Virus client software is fast becoming a de-facto requirement for most smartphones and tablets. Furthermore, mobile device OEMs are also integrating advanced biometrics such as fingerprint sensing into their smartphones and tablets, amid growing popularity of security sensitive opportunities such as mobile payments.
WiFi Enabled LTE Small Cell Gateway Forecasts: 2013 - 2020
Click here to download detailed report - http://www.researchmoz.us/wifi-enabled-lte-small-cell-gateway-forecasts-2013-2020-report.html.
Driven by large scale LTE investments and the high penetration of embedded WiFi capability in consumer electronic devices, both fixed and mobile, a number of wireless carriers are taking a keen interest in WiFi enabled LTE gateways. A WiFi enabled LTE small cell gateway (or base station) is an emerging network element, which has an LTE interface towards the carrier network and a WiFi interface towards the end user device. A vast majority of these base station deployments are likely to be in a small cell configuration.
Driven by infrastructure vendor commitments and demands from the wireless carrier community, SNS Research expects the installed base of WiFi enabled LTE small cell gateways to account for nearly 15 Million units by 2020, growing at a CAGR of nearly 122% between 2013 and 2020.
Mobile & Tablet Advertising Market: 2013 - 2020
Click here to download detailed report - http://www.researchmoz.us/the-mobile-and-tablet-advertising-market-2013-2020-report.html.
Mobile advertising refers to a form of advertising via mobile phones or other mobile devices such as tablets. Although many view mobile advertising as sub-segment of online advertising, its scope is far greater with over 7 Billion mobile subscriptions worldwide.
Mobile advertising promises to drive revenue generation opportunities for App developers, advertising networks, mobile platform providers and Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) alike. Currently in its early years, the market accounts for nearly $17 Billion in annual revenue.
The growing penetration of smartphones and tablets has further extended the addressable market for mobile advertising as users spend an increasing amount of their time with these devices. By the end of 2020, tablet based advertising campaigns alone will generate more than $27 Billion in global revenue, following a CAGR of nearly 30% between 2013 and 2020.
ResearchMoz (http://www.researchmoz.us/) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information, Kindly Contact:
Browse Blog - Browse @ http://industryresearchnews.blogspot.com/