London, UK (PRWEB) October 21, 2013
During the past several decades, the Chinese feed pigment industry has undergone a considerable transformation. The most obvious changes include a shift from synthetic products to natural ones as well as the prevalence of domestic players over overseas competitors. In spite of the negative influence of a bird flu pandemic, China's macro environment remains favourable for the development of the feed pigment industry. The national feed pigment market is characterized by a moderate level of competition.
Guangzhou Wisdom Bio-Technology, Guangzhou Tungyong Natural Pigments, Guangzhou Leader Bio-Technology, Qingdao ZRZY Bio-Technology and Guangzhou Juyuan Bio-Chem are among the top players of the Chinese feed pigment market.
In-demand market research report “Survey of Feed Pigments in China” worked out by Guangzhou CCM Information Science & Technology Co. Ltd (CCM) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Survey of Feed Pigments in China
Published: August, 2013
Price: US$ 13,500.00
The report provides an insightful guide to the Chinese feed pigments market, covering the five key market segments: capsanthin, lutein, apo-ester, canthaxanthin and astaxanthin. The research study describes the actual market state, contains production statistics, delves into the competitive landscape and reviews the major market players. The report presents Porter’s five forces analysis of the segments examined, includes a PEST analysis of the Chinese macro environment and a SWOT analysis of the two leading manufacturers.
- Comprehensive overview of the Chinese feed pigments market.
- In-depth analysis of the five key market segments: capsanthin, lutein, apo-ester, canthaxanthin and astaxanthin.
- Description of the current situation in the market.
- Production statistics.
- Evaluation of the competitive pressure and review of the top companies operating in the local market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- PEST analysis of the Chinese macro environment.
- SWOT analysis of two leading manufacturers.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at CCM page.