Indianapolis, IN (PRWEB) October 23, 2013
To support Microsoft’s latest release of Windows 8.1, John Wiley and Sons, Inc. today announces eight new instructional books and digital products to help users get up to speed on all of the new updates in Windows 8.1.
Wiley’s Windows 8.1 products include:
- Windows 8.1 For Dummies (978-1-118-82121-3, October 2013, US $24.99)
- Windows 8.1 For Dummies Book + DVD Bundle (978-1-118-82107-7, October 2013, US $27.99)
- Windows 8.1 For Seniors For Dummies (978-1-118-82149-7, November 2013, US $24.99)
- Windows 8.1 All-in-One For Dummies (978-1-118-82087-2, November 2013, US $34.99)
- Windows 8.1 For Dummies eLearning Course (December 2013, US $29.99)
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Windows 8.1 (978-1-118-82623-2, December 2013, US $29.99)
- Windows 8.1 Simplified (978-1-118-82624-9, December 2013, US $24.99)
- Windows 8.1 Bible (978-1-118-83531-9, February 2014, US $39.99)
Wiley’s new Windows 8.1 books and digital products are available for purchase online and at retailers nationwide in both print and all e-book formats. For additional information, visit http://lp.wileypub.com/windows8.
Wiley is a global provider of content-enabled solutions that improve outcomes in research, education, and professional practice. Wiley’s Professional Development business creates products and services that help customers become more effective in the workplace and achieve career success. It brings to life the ideas and best practices of thought leaders in business, finance, accounting, workplace learning, management, leadership, technology, behavioral health, engineering/architecture, and education to serve these communities worldwide.
Founded in 1807, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (NYSE: JWa, JWb), has been a valued source of information and understanding for more than 200 years, helping people around the world meet their needs and fulfill their aspirations. Wiley and its acquired companies have published the works of more than 450 Nobel laureates in all categories: Literature, Economics, Physiology or Medicine, Physics, Chemistry, and Peace. Wiley's global headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia. The Company's website can be accessed at http://www.wiley.com.