The CTC award recognizes GoECart's commitment to delivering the best digital commerce solutions possible.-- Manish Chowdhary, CEO, GoECart
Bridgeport, CT (PRWEB) October 23, 2013
GoECart®, the world’s leading provider of fully integrated on-demand ecommerce solutions, has been selected as the 2013 Tech Company to Watch by the Connecticut Technology Council (CTC). GoECart will be among the featured companies at the 7th Annual Connecticut Innovation Summit taking place Thursday, November 7, 1013 at Toyota Presents Oakdale Theatre in Wallingford, CT.
The CTC presents the Connecticut Innovation Summit as the ultimate gathering of entrepreneurship and growth in the state, where attendees can be surrounded with the best and brightest minds the region has to offer and meet with collaborators, mentors, and talent. Now in its seventh year, the Summit recognizes Tech Companies to Watch, celebrating the most promising companies of 2013.
“We are very pleased that the Connecticut Technology Council named us a 2013 Tech Company to Watch. This has been an exciting year for GoECart, with many successes to be celebrated," said Manish Chowdhary, GoECart's CEO. "The CTC award recognizes GoECart's commitment to delivering the best digital commerce solutions possible. At GoECart we work every day to provide the best in multi-channel ecommerce solutions, so that our clients know they have a technological edge when competing in their chosen markets. Our GoECart 360™ solution, which is completely transparent to the retail shopper, should deliver lots of happy faces this holiday season — on the retailers who implement it, and the shoppers who use it.”
This honor comes shortly after GoECart won the Bronze Stevie Award in the 11th annual American Business Awards competition. As nominations were submitted this year from more than 3,200 from organizations of all sizes and from virtually every industry, GoECart was very pleased to take the Bronze in the Computer Software category for companies with up to 250 employees.
Both of these honors are in recognition of the development and successful launch of our revolutionary new ecommerce suite, GoECart 360, which provides multi-channel merchants with all of the tools needed to run an online business, including:
- All-in-One Ecommerce — A fully integrated ecommerce platform, order management, inventory management, and CRM solution for online retailers.
- Amazon® and eBay® Integration — Merchants can automatically stream product inventory to these sites and orders synch up seamlessly with GoECart.
- Multi-Site Capabilities — Multiple branded sites and microsites can be used to boost SEO and cater to multiple markets and audiences, such as B2B, B2C, and International.
- Advanced Personalization — Personalization engine leverages Adobe® Scene7® so retailers can offer highly customized products (e.g. engraving, monogramming, etc.).
- Full Sales Tax Compliance Ready — GoECart certification with market leader Avalara® AvaTax® gives merchants end-to-end sales tax compliance with the Marketplace Fairness Act of 2013.
- Distributed Web-based Order and Inventory Management — Merchants can use the built-in distributed order management system for picking, packing, shipping, drop-shipping and receiving orders and inventory, including bar-coding automation without need for expensive third-party systems.
If you’d like to be kept up-to-date on all our latest product releases, news and information sign up here for our Ecommerce Newsletter.
About the 7th Annual Connecticut Innovation Summit
The Summit will be held at the Toyota Presents Oakdale Theatre on Thursday, November 7, 2013. In its seventh year, the Summit honors high-growth companies in Connecticut and the region for their remarkable potential in a variety of industry categories. For more information call 860.657.3331 or email admin(at)saeventmgmt(dot)com.
GoECart provides integrated, on-demand ecommerce solutions that empower retailers to sell more goods and services more efficiently. Our flagship, all-in-one ecommerce suite, GoECart 360, combines a powerful ecommerce storefront with multi-channel order and inventory management, fulfillment, CRM, and much more. GoECart 360 enables merchants to sell across all major customer touch points—web storefronts, “brick and mortar” stores, call centers, mail order catalogs, and the leading online marketplaces. We help companies grow revenues, automate business processes, lower IT costs, and achieve greater profitability.
About The Connecticut Technology Council
The Connecticut Technology Council is a statewide association of technology oriented companies and institutions, providing leadership in areas of policy advocacy, community building and assistance for growing companies.