Draper, UT (PRWEB) October 24, 2013
BodyGuardz, a leader in mobile device protection and consumer electronics products, announced today the availability of its acclaimed ScreenGuardz® Pure™ premium glass screen protector for the latest Google Nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The product is made for the smartphone or tablet user who wants to protect their screen without sacrificing the design, functionality or feel of their device.
“The demand continues to grow rapidly for ScreenGuardz Pure,” said April Feller, chairman/CFO of BodyGuardz. “Everyone seems to be catching the ‘Pure’ fire. We’re thrilled to offer the ScreenGuardz Pure for these new devices.”
BodyGuardz recently declared its partnership with Peery Partners, a privately-held Silicon Valley investment firm, securing the capital resources to meet growing customer demand. With the partnership, BodyGuardz is proud to offer Nexus 7 and Note 3 users a device shield that is setting a new standard in protection.
ScreenGuardz® Pure™ Glass Protector Advantages
- Protection – 8H+ surface hardness offers superior durability and scratch prevention, as well as shock, heat and chemical resistance
- Clarity – Crystal clear resolution and optical clarity far exceeds that of ordinary protectors
- Appearance – A smudge-resistant coating prevents fingerprints and facilitates cleaning
- Functionality – A thin .4mm thickness allows for greater touch sensitivity and exceptional form factor
- Ease of Use – A special adhesive makes application and removal a snap
- Safety – Anti-shatter glass minimizes risk of injury if the glass is broken
ScreenGuardz® Pure™ will be available for the Google Nexus 7 (MSRP: $59.95) and Galaxy Note 3 (MSRP: $44.95) at bodyguardz.com.
BodyGuardz, founded in 2002, is committed to offering top-quality products and services at a reasonable price. The company prides itself on providing products, service and delivery that is a step above the rest. For more information, visit: bodyguardz.com/company.