We designed One.vu to enable users to save time and eliminate the headaches of switching between apps to stay up-to-date with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) October 23, 2013
One.vu is now available in the Apple App Store for iPhone and iPad users. It allows users to view all their social feeds, post or tweet their status update across social networks, read and share favorite news articles, send birthday cards and more.
One.vu has a host of unique features that make social networking much easier and a more fun.
- Set groups and view updates across networks
- Filter feeds across all networks, grouped as pictures, videos or links
- Share status updates, pictures, and videos across multiple networks with a single click
- Bookmark updates across networks and come back to them later
- See all bookmarks in one place and view them offline
- Copy text or images from any network and share them instantly across networks with ease
- Use the One.vu calendar track birthdays
- Send birthday wishes with One.vu personalized birthday cards
- All these features are available through One.vu in a single interface
"We designed One.vu to enable users to save time and eliminate the headaches of switching between apps to stay up-to-date with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn," states Ingersol Jayakumar, Founder and CEO of Zingb Digital Solutions, creators of the One.vu app. "One.vu provides users the flexibility to choose what they want to see and share with their friends. Our team is dedicated to providing users the best user experience possible while helping them stay updated and connected with their world."
One.vu is free for a limited time and available world-wide through the Apple App Store: http://bit.ly/onevu. It is regularly $0.99 in the United States and priced accordingly in other regions. Please visit http://www.one.vu for more information, including videos and screenshots.
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later
- Optimized for iPhone 5
- 18.7 MB
Zingb Digital Solutions is a start-up founded with the vision to provide smarter, easier and customer friendly solutions for mobile customers. Ingersol Jayakumar, is the Founder and CEO of Zingb, he is a veteran in the Telecom Industry with vast experience in Marketing and Product Management.
Copyright (C) 2013 Zingb Digital Solutions Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.