We think of HealthKeep as a social personal health record or diary where people can share and exchange personal health experiences.
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 29, 2013
Health issues can be sensitive, and no one should have to compromise their social image to talk honestly about their concerns. The HealthKeep anonymous social health network has released a new mobile app that gives people an opportunity to get confidential, real-world health feedback and support from other patients and doctors, instantly anytime, anywhere.
The HealthKeep platform offers users a unique chance to discuss any range of health concerns. Conversations on HealthKeep can be fun and light, facilitating such as discussions where people with diabetes share low-carb recipe ideas.
No matter what the health concern, HealthKeep gives people a safe space to discuss it.
"The release of our app validates the rapid growth of our platform," says Lyle Dennis a physician and founder of HealthKeep. "We think of HealthKeep as a social personal health record or diary where people can share and exchange personal health experiences."
HealthKeep is a HIPAA-compliant social health network so it conforms to government privacy requirements. Anonymity allows users to share their personal experiences freely and discuss health issues and questions without any fear of being identified, embarrassed, or losing their privacy.
The new HealthKeep app for iPhone and iPad gives users instant access to a network of patients and doctors with experiences that range over 1000 different health variables--all at the palm of their hands.
The mhealth platform provides peer-to-peer support and patient wisdom on diagnoses, medications, procedures, symptoms, and health goals. This health sharing network does this by delivering live-stream social and news feeds that show experiences and news stories that are personally relevant to each unique user.
HealthKeep is simple, helpful, fun, and free. Download the HealthKeep mhealth app today to get personalized health information and support: it’s a live, anonymous social health network, ready at your fingertips.
- Instant access to an anonymous live-stream social feed of other people sharing real world health experiences
- Thousands of people who can relate to your health experiences and give advice
- A private and secure platform
- Thousands of diseases, medications, symptoms, and procedures in the database
- Real-time customized news feed that delivers uniquely relevant news articles
- Specific topic pages for every condition, medication, symptom, and procedure
- Active support communities for hundreds of conditions, medications, symptoms, and procedures
- Profiles for every practicing doctor in the US
- A messaging system that alerts users whenever something specifically relevant to each unique profile is posted