St. Charles, IL (PRWEB) October 24, 2013
Luxury table linen designer Shine Handmade (http://www.shinehandmade.com) will showcase its table toppers, table runners and other artfully designed products at three fall events throughout the Chicago area.
- Oct. 26: trunk show (11 a.m. to 3 p.m.) at The Little Traveler (http://www.littletraveler.com), Geneva
- Nov. 16: trunk show at Marcel’s Culinary Experience (http://www.marcelsculinaryexperience.com ), Glen Ellyn
- Dec. 5-8: exhibit (booth #8-4105) at the One of a Kind Show (http://www.oneofakindshowchicago.com) at Chicago’s Merchandise Mart
Shine Handmade owner/designer Janet Catlow, a longtime textile artist who is passionate about fabrics and quality workmanship, will be on hand at all three events to suggest ways to craft stylish tablescapes. Working from her St. Charles studio, she designs and creates each piece with the help of a few carefully selected Chicago area seamstresses and using mostly American fabrics. Many items are one of a kind, and all feature unique, artful fabric selections and strict attention to detail.
Shine Handmade’s product line includes:
- Table toppers to accent virtually any size or shape table.
- Table runners in standard and custom sizes.
- Table for Two sets composed of a table runner, two oversize napkins in a coordinating fabric, plus two matching napkin rings that together make table dressing a cinch. Two matching or coordinating sets can be combined to create a table for four.
Shine Handmade creates custom items and exclusive designs for both wholesale and retail trade, according to Catlow.
Shine Handmade sells its products via its website and through home furnishings stores, kitchen stores, boutiques and interior designers nationwide. Chicago area sources include Brandys of Burr Ridge (Burr Ridge), The Country Shop (Winnetka), Design Essentials (Geneva), Gethsemane Gardens (Chicago), Glenbrook Hospital Gift Shop (Glenview), Marcel's Culinary Experience (Glen Ellyn), Table Compliments (Highland Park), and The Little Traveler (Geneva).
For more information and a complete list of retailers, visit http://www.shinehandmade.com.
Note: Downloadable images are available at http://tinyurl.com/opydu52.
About Shine Handmade
Based west of Chicago in St. Charles, Ill., Shine Handmade is a woman-owned small business that specializes in the artful design and production of high-quality table linens. Founder/designer Janet Catlow travels the country to identify distinct and beautiful fabrics, most of which are American made. Since the company’s 2007 founding, Shine has created more than 2,500 table toppers and 1,100 table runners; a line of gift bags; and, most recently, the Table for Two linen set. Many products are one of a kind (numbered to specify uniqueness), and all are handmade by skilled seamstresses throughout the Chicago area. Shine Handmade sells its products nationwide through a growing number of home furnishings stores, kitchen stores, boutiques and interior designers.