Do not hire an attorney to represent a victim if they are a middleman cable TV, or Internet mesothelioma marketing law firm. If unsure about what this entails, call the Victims Center at 866-714-6466
(PRWEB) October 23, 2013
The Lung Cancer Asbestos Victims Center is urging all US Navy Veterans who have been diagnosed with the rare form of cancer called mesothelioma, to call them at 866-714-6466 for instant access to the nation's most skilled and experienced mesothelioma attorneys.
"We fear most US Navy Veterans who have been diagnosed with mesothelioma get financially shortchanged. The group understands that a diagnosis of lung cancer is not a thing families ever plan for. This is why we offer the type of service that we do. The Victims Center is passionate and focused on helping these types of diagnosed victims by making certain they get the best financial compensation they deserve. The group achieves this by assuring that the victim, or their family members, gets connected to one of the nation's premier mesothelioma compensation attorneys. We also fulfill this role by offering tips to victims that should help alleviate some of the stress induced from selecting a mesothelioma attorney," says a spokesperson for the Lung Cancer Asbestos Victims Center. http://LungCancerAsbestosVictimsCenter.Com
Important information a diagnosed victim of mesothelioma must focus on when selecting a mesothelioma attorney from the Lung Cancer Asbestos Victims Center:
- Do not hire an attorney to represent a victim if they are a middleman cable TV, or Internet mesothelioma marketing law firm. If unsure about what this entails, call the Victims Center at 866-714-6466.
- Request references from the attorney on how many mesothelioma clients they have assisted in the last year.
- Formulate questions that stress the importance of obtaining substantial financial compensation and general compassion for what the victim is facing.
- Do not make the mistake of trying to hire a local personal injury attorney. We all want to support our local community but the Lung Cancer Asbestos Victims Center wants to inform you that, “In reality there are only a dozen extremely skilled mesothelioma attorneys in the nation we would trust with a mesothelioma case. Of this group there are three to four who we consider to be the best of the best.
- Time is of the essence when selecting a skilled mesothelioma attorney for a diagnosed victim because of the aggressive nature of this form of cancer.
The Lung Cancer Asbestos Victims Center says, "The states with the most US Navy Veterans include: California, New York, Texas, Florida, Ohio, Michigan, Arizona, Massachusetts, Washington, Maine, Oregon, Arizona, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Montana, Kansas, New Jersey, Hawaii, Nebraska, and Mississippi."
Aside from the US Navy and shipyards, other high-risk workplaces for asbestos exposure include: power plants, manufacturing factories, chemical plants, oil refineries, mines, smelters, aerospace manufacturing facilities, construction work sites, railroads, automotive manufacturing facilities, or auto brake shops. With lung cancer caused by asbestos exposure, the lung cancer may not show up until decades after exposure. What the center offers to a victim of mesothelioma, or a similar asbestos exposure type of lung cancer, is instant access to the most experienced and results-driven mesothelioma lawyers in the US."
For more information please call the Lung Cancer Asbestos Victims Center anytime at 866-714-6466 or visit http://LungCancerAsbestosVictimsCenter.Com
For more information about a rare form of cancer caused by exposure to asbestos called mesothelioma, please visit the US Centers For Disease Control's web site: http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5815a3.htm