(PRWEB) October 24, 2013
This year’s winners are:
- Cromwell Emergency Vehicles Easy Reach Wall
- Digitech Computer, Inc. PCR Lens
- Disaster Management Systems, Inc LSI Triage Pack
- FareTec Responder Products EL2000 Wheeled Litter Carrier
- General Devices eBridge Mobile
- Innovative Product Solutions Smart Lift
- Lighthouse Innovations, LLC Binder Lift
- Mac’s Lift Gate, Inc. Mac’s Bariatric Ambulance Lift
- Masimo EMMA Capnograph
- Moulage Concepts EMS/Nursing/Trauma Moulage Kit
- North American Rescue JETT Junctional Emergency Treatment Tool
- Pediatric Emergency Standards, Inc. Handtevy Pediatric Box
- PerSys Medical WoundStop Bandages
- Physio-Control, Inc. TrueCPR Coaching Device
- S&S Medical Products, LLC Sweet Extrication Training System
- SAM Medical Products SAM Junctional Tourniquet
- Timesco Healthcare Ltd. ION Handle 8 Engine, Batteries & Charger
- VectraCor Vectraplex ECG Rugged
- Vivid Medical, Inc. VividTrac
- Worldpoint BP Sim
“We continue to be impressed by the caliber of the entries each year," says Scott Cravens, publisher of EMS World. "Our exhibitors are creating products and technologies that are both increasing the safety of EMS professionals and transforming the delivery of emergency medical care. As the largest EMS conference and exhibition in North America, EMS World Expo remains the place to debut new innovations and showcase products to the biggest audience of EMS decision makers."
The December 2013 issue of EMS World Magazine will feature a list of the winning companies and products with an accompanying report online at EMSWorld.com. The January 2014 issue of EMS World Magazine will feature a comprehensive report on the 2013 Top Innovation Awards.
Founded in 1972, EMS World Magazine is the oldest and most respected publication in the EMS profession. The magazine provides the critical education and training EMS practitioners need to deliver the highest-quality prehospital and emergency medical care. Information is offered to the full spectrum of EMS practitioners that will increase their skill sets and knowledge within the areas of prehospital clinical care, administration and leadership.
The Cygnus Public Safety Group is part of Cygnus Business Media, the largest media source for first responders in America, with over one million unique monthly website visitors, 200,000 magazine subscribers and more than 30,000 show attendees. It includes the following properties: EMS World Magazine, EMS World Expo, EMSWorld.com, Firehouse, Firehouse.com, Firehouse Expo, Firehouse World, and Secured Cities.