“We're all touched by someone in our lives with breast cancer—our mothers, our sisters, our colleagues, our friends. We hope that by adding fun to the fight with something as simple as a shopping event, we can help save lives."
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 23, 2013
Like a Celebrity's clients are known for drinking champagne with their "pink"-ies up but during the month of October, "pink" is taking on entirely different meaning.
In honor of the internationally recognized Pink Month, the socially conscious virtual and personal assistant agency is co-producing #ShopForACure, a Breast Cancer Charity Shopping Soiree, with PR Marketing + Branding Strategist, Qiana L. Williams, on October 30, 2013, at Copia NYC.
Partnered with Jordan Gelber of Starbaby Enterprises, known for their posh events, PR and marketing, they're reaching out to clients, fans and supporters and encouraging them to raise their "pink"-es loud and proud to support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
The #Shopforacure gala will attract an eclectic group of invite only VIP guests across a wide network of industries, including fashion, beauty, entertainment, real estate, health, wellness and finance. Besides the pink carpet, fantastic deals, one of a kind finds, and signature pink cocktails, there will be interactive presentations and demonstrations such as "Go Pink" focused makeovers, henna tattoos, performances, swag bags and over $3000 in prizes to raffle.
“We are all touched by someone in our lives with breast cancer—our mothers, our sisters, our colleagues, our friends. We hope that by adding some fun to the fight with something as simple as a shopping event, we can help save lives.”
The event has attracted a growing list of socially conscious vendors and product sponsors including:
- Copia NYC, Restaurant, Bar + Lounge - @CopiaNYC
- Velvet Lattimore, Founder of Vedazzling Accessories - @VedazzlingAc
- Tanya Brown, Designer/Founder of Lauren St. Julian - @LaurenStjulianJ
- Edward Jackowski, Founder + CEO of Exude Fitness - @ExudeFitness
- Pete Whitfield, Founder of High Profile Transportation - @PtyWhitfield
- Durrell Leak, Founder of Brooklyn 360 - @Leakology
- Rajaram Patel
- Amy Aversa, Chef + Creative Director Sweet Basil Catering - @SweetBasilNYC
- Ariana Rabinovitch, Yoga Teacher + Movement Educator - @ArianaRabs
- Shani + Joel Delamor, Founders of Appetite for Seduction - @ShaniDelamor
- Jessica Roscetti, Founder of Blaze Beauty + Special FX - @Jae3788
- Yvonne Forbes, Founder of LabellelaDiva Enterprises - @MsDivaDazz
- Jordan Gelber, Founder of Starbaby Enterprises - @StarbabyEntNYC
- Qiana L. WIlliams, Founder of Writings of the Goddess PR - @WritingsoftheGoddess
- Latisha Kenya Murray, Founder and Spirit of Like a Celebrity, LLC - @LikeaCelebNYC
Guests and supporters are encouraged to tweet and socialize about the #ShopForACure event using the hashtag on all social media updates across all platforms, particularly twitter, facebook and instagram.
There's still time to join the party at https://www.eventbrite.com/event/8694340005#
Businesses interested in sponsoring or vending can sign up HERE:
BCRF’s mission is to achieve prevention and a cure in our lifetime by providing critical funding for innovative research leading medical centers worldwide, and increasing public awareness about good breast health. Currently 91 cents of every dollar spent by BCRF is directed towards breast cancer research and awareness programs.
About Like A Celebrity, LLC
Like A Celebrity is a boutique full service virtual and personal assistant agency serving metropolitan areas. Since 2008, Like a Celebrity’s team of U.S. based professional assistants have been dedicated to the advancement of entrepreneurs and busy professionals. The company offers affordable access to round-the-clock virtual assistants and personal assistants on an as-needed basis. Like A Celebrity liberates entrepreneurs and busy professionals from the little things, so they can get more done, make more money, and have more fun.
For more information visit: http://www.likeacelebnyc.com.