Boca Raton, Florida (PRWEB) October 25, 2013
The only way to have a true haunted house this year is to be haunted by the fact that you were too scared to put your home on the market or to make an offer on your dream house, says one of South Florida’s premiere real estate firms, Mizner Grande Realty (http://www.MiznerGrandeRealty.com).
“Remember when you were a kid at Halloween. You knew the best homes that had the best candy. That’s like having a good real estate agent. They know the right homes to take you to and the right listing agent knows how to bring the right qualified buyers,” said Mizner Grande’s founder and real estate broker Ari Albinder.
Here are some other Halloween tips from Mizner Grande Realty:
- Halloween is a great time to show off your home. Don’t make it too spooky, but use lighting to best show off your property.
- Offer your neighbors who are chaperoning their children a drink and let them see inside your spacious house. They might know some friends that are interested in moving in to the area.
- Don’t be tricked by your real estate agent into under pricing your home. A good listing agent knows the right people and the right price to get attract qualified buyers. The key is to list your home with a great broker and negotiator to obtain you top dollar.
- Think of selling a home like giving out candy. Don’t be the house that gives out apples. Be the home that gives out the best candy. So when showing your home, make sure to provide eye candy for the prospective buyer. Remove the clutter and show off your space.
- Stop fearing the bubble. It’s a great time to sell and a great time to buy your dream house.
“Real estate can be scary for many people and that’s why Mizner Grande is trusted as we make the process so smooth for our clients,” added Albinder.
This year Mizner Grande Realty has been scaring its competition this year by shattering its own record with an eye-popping year to date sales number of $162,997,550 million. Mizner Grande Realty attributes its 2013 success to its innovative worldwide marketing approach as it markets and exposes its high-end listings to over 54 countries.
Headquartered in Boca Raton, Mizner Grande Realty and its 50 elite superstar real estate agents are leaders in selling luxury residences and condominiums in the Boca Raton, Highland Beach, Delray Beach, Hillsboro Mile, Manalapan, Ocean Ridge, Pompano Beach, Lighthouse Point and surrounding areas. They also specialize in short sales and foreclosures throughout Palm Beach and Broward counties. They are one of the exclusive listing brokers for Bank of Americas foreclosures and obtain many unbelievable opportunities.
Mizner Grande Realty is one of South Florida’s leading real estate firms specializing in luxury home sales, having negotiated over seven hundred million dollars in sales in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Highland Beach and other areas of South Florida. For more information call the company at (561) 393-7000 or Ari Albinder, Broker-Owner (561) 702-0413. They are located at 155 NE Spanish River Blvd, Boca Raton, FL 33431.