Every session at Real Estate Connect is dedicated to sharing the ins-and-outs of today’s most successful partnerships.
Emeryville, CA (PRWEB) October 24, 2013
Inman News, the leader in independent real estate and technology news, announced speakers and content for Real Estate Connect NYC.
The 18th year of Connect will explore the ins-and-outs of today’s most successful real estate and technology partnerships -- from incubation to funding to launch.
Attendees at Connect will hear:
- How successful agents are working across the globe to build their businesses
- The voices of tomorrow - how young agents, brokers and entrepreneurs succeed in today’s partnership-driven economy
- Where venture capitalists like Brian Hirsch and Joanne Wilson see the next big opportunities for innovation and funding
- How today’s largest real estate franchises are innovating by outsourcing their technology needs to startups
- How to work with the newest real estate client: the Institutional Investor
Across three days, Real Estate Connect NYC attendees will hear from more than 80 speakers, including:
- Joanne Wilson, Venture Capitalist
- Alexander E. Perriello, President and Chief Executive Officer, Realogy Franchise Group
- Karen Moon, Co-Founder and CEO, Trendalytics
- Mark Willis, CEO, Keller Williams Realty
- Eddie Shapiro, Founder and CEO, Nest Seekers International
- Diane Ramirez, CEO, Halstead Property
- Dave Liniger, Chairman and Co-Founder, RE/MAX, LLC
“Today’s real estate professionals want not only to see and hear about successful partnerships, but also to know how they work and how to build and leverage them in their own business,” said Brad Inman, Publisher, Inman News. “Every session at Real Estate Connect is dedicated to sharing the ins-and-outs of today’s most successful partnerships.”
After nearly two decades, Real Estate Connect has become known as the world’s number one real estate and technology event to learn, connect and make deals. Real Estate Connect will kick off its 18th year at the Grand Hyatt New York from January 15-17, 2014.
For more information about the event or to register visit http://www.realestateconnect.com. For information about receiving a free press pass to Real Estate Connect please click here or contact maya(at)inman(dot)com.
About Inman News | Inman News is the leading source of independent real estate news, information, advice, research, technology, opinion and commentary for industry professionals and consumers alike. Inman's award winning, unbiased and hard-hitting stories are known throughout the real estate industry. Agents and brokers globally trust Inman News as their first source of accurate, innovative and timely daily real estate news. For more information, visit http://www.inman.com.