Rockville, MD (PRWEB) October 24, 2013
"Food Additives: The U.S. Market," a just-released report from Packaged Facts, evaluates the existing size and anticipated future growth of the U.S. food additives market, with breakdowns for the following categories of food additives: color additives; emulsifiers; fat replacers; flavor enhancers; humectants; pH controllers; preservatives; and stabilizers, thickeners, binders, and texturizers.
Markets and market growth potential are evaluated for 16 categories of common center store food categories based on SymphonyIRI data for mass-market channels, corporate earnings reports, and other available data, combined with market trends and growth factors discussed within the report.
"Food Additives: The U.S. Market" will help:
- Food additives manufacturers to identify key areas of market growth, stagnancy, and even contraction through 2018;
- Marketing managers to strategize new product introduction, and transition toward clean labels, noting that labels that are "too clean" can sometimes produce adverse and unexpected consumer reactions;
- Research and development professionals to identify major industry trends and also competitor initiatives in order to stay up to date in their field;
- Advertising agencies within the food industry to better understand consumers and develop messages and images that support consumer purchase;
- Business development executives to understand the changing food additives market and anticipated future market developments, and to identify new competitors and potential partnerships;
- Food industry managers and execs to understand potential for regulatory change in order to adapt to an uncertain regulatory future and stay ahead of competition in addressing likely regulatory changes.
For more information, please visit http://www.MarketResearch.com or http://www.packagedfacts.com/Food-Additives-7815259/
About Packaged Facts
Packaged Facts, a division of MarketResearch.com, publishes market intelligence on a wide range of consumer market topics, including consumer demographics and shopper insights, consumer financial products and services, consumer goods and retailing, consumer packaged goods (including foods and beverages, health and beauty care, and household products), and pet products and services. Packaged Facts also offers a full range of custom research services. To learn more, visit: http://www.packagedfacts.com. Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google+.