40+ award winning and TV cake artists from all over the globe participating in the first Halloween video cake collaboration ever called ‘Sugar Spooks’
Denver, CO (PRWEB) October 28, 2013
Art Edibles, Inc. is one of 40+ award winning and TV cake artists from all over the globe participating in the first Halloween video cake collaboration ever called ‘Sugar Spooks’. Organized and produced by Avalon Yarnes, winner of the Halloween Food Network Challenge, this dynamic and extreme video shows you close ups and details you would never experience from still photos alone. Each incredible cake reveals a special element of surprise from frightening sound effects to real explosions. Your thirst for horror will be satisfied with combined elements of fright, gore and even cute Halloween fun.
The cake artists include:
- Yesterdays Food Network Halloween Wars winner Sarah Ono Jones
- Paul Joachim, 'The Chocolate Genius' appearing today on CBS’ The Talk
- Kim Simmons voted top ten cake artist in North America
- Debbie Goard author of ‘Twisted Cakes: Deliciously Evil Designs for Every Occasion’
- Mike McCarey the Father of sculpted cakes with clients such as Dustin Hoffman and Arnold Palmer.
- And many more notable and incredible winning celebrity TV cake artists and authors.
Visit http://www.facebook.com/sugarspooks to experience Sugar Spooks, an incredible Halloween extreme cake collaboration.