Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 24, 2013
TotallyHer Media’s theFashionSpot (tFS) (http://www.thefashionspot.com), the web’s largest fashion-focused community and fashion editorial site, announced today October’s Guest Editor: Josie Maran, supermodel and founder and Chief Eco Officer of Josie Maran Cosmetics. During the month of October, Josie discusses eco-friendly home décor, managing daily stress, her morning beauty routine, and which clothing item she is currently wearing the most. Josie joins a distinguished list of guest editors for theFashionSpot, including COO of BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP Lubov Azria, celebrity stylist Nicole Chavez, along with wellness expert and life coach Jillian Michaels.
“Being a part of theFashionSpot Guest Editor program is such a thrill and a great way for me to connect with the online fashion world,” states Maran. “I love sharing my thoughts on fall style, beauty regimens, and how being happy can make you look and feel your best.”
Noteworthy quotes from Molly’s tFS blogs:
21 Questions with Josie Maran:
- “When I get dressed in the morning I think… I’m a mom of two little girls. I don’t have time to think!”
- “My favorite place to shop is…The Paris flea markets.”
- “People would be surprised to learn this about the modeling industry… There’s nothing surprising about the modeling industry. It’s exactly like every stereotype about it.”
- “The best advice I ever received…’Smile with your eyes, and your beauty will shine through.’ My mom told me that when I was a twelve-year-old, starting a modeling career.”
How to Look Good in Any Photo:
- “Avoid colors that are close to your skin tone and the opposite of your undertones.”
- “The key is to feel comfortable and worry less about angles and other logistical elements.”
Top 10 Must-Haves for Fall:
- Heath Ceramics- "My husband Ali got me hooked on this amazingly durable yet delicate tableware."
- Prius- "Every couple of years I think about getting a snazzy sports car or a jazzy minivan, if such a thing exists. But then I remember how good it feels to me to go to sleep at night knowing I used such a tiny bit of fossil fuels to get where I needed to go."
“We are very excited to have Josie join theFashionSpot for the month of October,” says Rebecca Schmitt, Vice President and General Manager of TotallyHer Media. “Josie’s experience as a model as well as having her own beauty line brings a fun, informative voice to our fashion community.
To read all the exclusive articles from Guest Editor Josie Maran, please visit http://www.thefashionspot.com/hub/guest-editor.
Originating in July 2001, theFashionSpot (http://www.theFashionSpot.com) made a name for itself as an invitation-only community of designers, stylists and fashionistas that dissected designer collections, celebrating some and skewering others. Building on the largest fashion-focused community on the web, theFashionSpot.com has grown into a respected fashion editorial site with a strong and active community element. TheFashionSpot’s portfolio of sites currently reaches nearly 2 million unique visitors (comScore, July 2013), with close to 70,000 invitation-only members playing an active role in the site’s forum. It is that in-market participation and authenticity that makes theFashionSpot.com the largest community of fashion influencers online. In 2012 theFashionSpot was recognized by MediaPost’s OMMA Awards for website excellence in fashion and beauty. Recent brand advertisers include Macy’s, Tresemme, Anne Klein, P&G, Kraft, Coach, Revlon, Weight Watchers, and more. theFashionSpot is part of TotallyHer, an Evolve Media (http://www.evolvemediallc.com) company.
For More Information:
Director of Marketing Communications
(310) 449-1890 Ext. 8250
Whitney (dot) Ashley (at) evolvemediallc (dot) com
Manager of Marketing Communications
(310) 449-1890 Ext. 8263
Annie (dot) Carone (at) evolvemediallc (dot) com