London, UK (PRWEB) October 25, 2013
During 2008-2012, the construction industry in Australia registered a 3.86% CAGR and reached a value of about USD 151 billion in 2012. The key drivers of the growth in the sector were various infrastructure programs, such as National Broadband Network and Nation Building Program, aimed to improve the country’s communication and transport networks. In 2012, the infrastructure construction sector accounted for the largest share (about 45.5%) in the overall construction market. During 2008-2012, the sector posted a 10.25% CAGR and was assessed at around USD 68.5 billion. Road, rail, and energy & communications infrastructure are the largest categories of Australia’s infrastructure construction sector. Macmahon Holdings, Leighton Holdings, McConnell Dowell Corporation, McConnell Dowell Corporation and Brookfield Multiplex Group are among the leading participants in the national construction marketplace.
The Australian construction market is likely to experience a 5.31% CAGR during 2013-2017, driven mainly by the country’s increasing population, growth in the infrastructure sector in tandem with government initiatives to the improve transport infrastructure, as well as an expected revival in investors’ confidence.
New research study “Construction in Australia – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” worked out by Timetric has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Construction in Australia – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
Published: October, 2013
Price: US$ 1,950.00
The report offers an insightful guide to the Australian construction market. It presents comprehensive market assessment by sector, project type as well as by the type of construction activity; provides insights into the historical background of the industry (2008-2012) and characterizes the current industry performance. The research study discusses the most important industry trends and issues, outlines key market challenges and opportunities, and reviews the largest construction projects in the country. Porter’s five forces analysis is included. The report examines the competitive landscape and profiles the leading players in the field. Furthermore, a detailed forecast for the Australian construction market is available in the study.
- In-depth analysis of the Australian construction market.
- Extensive overview of the historical (2008-2012) and current industry performance.
- Comprehensive market assessment by sector, project type, and type of construction activity.
- Thorough discussion of the major trends prevailing in the country market.
- Vital information on the important industry issues including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing.
- Insightful review of the largest construction projects in Australia.
- Porter’s five forces analysis of the industry.
- Insights into the competitive landscape and profiles of the top market participants.
- Detailed market forecast through 2017.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.