London (PRWEB UK) 29 October 2013
National office supply company Rebel Office Supplies today launched a national search for the UK’s most bizarrely behaved workers, encouraging people to nominate themselves or their wild and wacky workmates.
Designed to reward those who bring humour into the workplace, the competition offers top prizes for the nation’s most eccentric employees. The winner of the 'Rebel Worker Without a Cause' could be the kind of person who does anything from covering their colleague’s workstation in Post It Notes to a male employee who mimics the voice of a female receptionist when they answer the phone before putting the caller on hold, pausing, and then speaking to them in their 'normal' voice.
Competition winners get to choose from a top of the range Fuji JV500 digital camera, a hot air balloon flight, a bungee jump, an indoor skydiving session, an Aston Martin day at Silverstone or a training session at a Spy Academy.
Organised by national stationery company Rebel Office Supplies, competition entries are invited by sending a picture and / or description by tweet to @RebelOffice using #OfficeRebel or by posting details on the Rebel Office Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/RebelOfficeSupplies. If you're nominating someone else, remember to get their permission. Entries close on 18th December 2013 and winners will be announced on the Rebel Office Supplies Facebook page on 23rd December. Winners will be judged by their inventiveness, outrageousness and 'genius'.
Rebel Office Supplies (http://www.rebelofficesupplies.co.uk/) supplies companies from Google UK and Expedia to Storm Model Management and The Korean Embassy with everything from everyday stationery to laptops and office furniture. It prides itself on its bulging portfolio, while keeping prices to a minimum. Believing stationery needn’t be boring; Rebel has a perky sense of humour coupled with friendly customer service. It believes you should always by a friendly human being at the end of a phone, and not pushy call centre robots!
About Rebel Office Supplies
Rebel Business Supplies Limited was established in January 1998 as a sister company to Dominion Business Supplies Limited, which was established over 25 years ago, and is now one of the leading suppliers of stationery and office equipment to many corporate companies in the U.K. Operating from http://www.rebelofficesupplies.co.uk, it delivers a wide range of decently priced goods to happy customers throughout the UK.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (the 'Competition Terms') are known as the 'Rules.' Words used in the Competition Terms shall have the same meaning when used here. In the event of any conflict between the Competition Terms and the Standard Terms, the Competition Terms shall prevail.
2. The Rules apply to any competition (the 'Competition') that is promoted by or on behalf of Rebel Office Supplies of 88 Bushey Road, Raynes Park, London SW20 0JH (Rebel Office Supplies) and by entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by the Rules.
3. Rebel Office Supplies reserve the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Competition and/or the Rules without notice for any event that is outside of Rebel Office Supplies' reasonable control. Any changes to the Rules, or cancellation of the Competition, will be posted on the Rebel Office Supplies Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/RebelOfficeSupplies). It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the conduct or results of the Competition, or any other matter relating to a Competition, the decision of Rebel Office Supplies shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by Rebel Office Supplies.
5. Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, the Competition is only open to persons who are resident in the United Kingdom and persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom may not apply.
6. The Competition is open to persons 16 or upwards. Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity and if aged under 18, should be able to demonstrate to Rebel Office Supplies’ satisfaction that their parent/ guardian has given their consent to such entry.
7. In the event that a Prize-winner is disqualified from the Competition, Rebel Office Supplies will, unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, select an alternative Prize-winner in the same manner as the original Prize-winner and such selection will be subject to the Rules.
8. Entries must be made by the Closing Date (23rd December 2013) and in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
9. There is no requirement to make any purchase in order to enter the Competition or access the website.
10. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason Rebel Office Supplies reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
11. Prizes must be accepted in the manner set out in the Prize Notification. In the event that any Prize Notification is returned as undeliverable or any Prize-winner fails to validly reply to a Prize Notification within 28 days, Rebel Office Supplies reserves the right to disqualify the Prize-winner and select an alternative Prize-winner in accordance with Rule 10 above.
12. Rebel Office Supplies accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
13. Rebel Office Supplies accepts no responsibility for Entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
Intellectual Property Rights and Data Protection
14. You agree that Rebel Office Supplies (and any third party authorised by Rebel Office Supplies) may use your Entry (whether or not it wins the Competition) for any promotional purpose (for example, placing it on the Rebel Office Supplies Facebook page or website or on any poster, leaflet or other advertising media). You confirm that your Entry is original that you own and have the right to license to Rebel Office Supplies the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Entry for the purposes referred to in these Rules. You will retain ownership of copyright in your Entry but you give Rebel Office Supplies (and any third party authorised by Rebel Office Supplies) your irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, sell and sub-licence your Entry worldwide for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the Competition.
15. Rebel Office Supplies will use any personal information that you provide with your Entry for the purposes of the Competition and, where you have given your consent, for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
16. All Prize-winners unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of their name, one or more photographs of themselves and disclosure of their county of residence; and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Competition publicity.