(PRWEB) October 30, 2013
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire British travel and tourism sector.
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in the UK.
- The total, direct and indirect tourism output generated by each category within the British travel and tourism sector.
- Employment and salary trends for various categories in the UK's travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries and others.
- Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics.
- Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries.
To check out the complete table of contents, visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/travel-and-tourism-in-the-uk-to-2017.
The travel and tourism sector in the UK suffered from the global economic slowdown but then recovered with the hosting of Olympic and Paralympic Games in London in 2012. Rising demand from developing countries, particularly India and China, is expected to support the recovering sector. While the UK government makes regular promotional efforts to showcase the UK as a tourist destination, lack of price competitiveness may pose a threat.
This report provides an extensive analysis related to the tourism demands and flows in the UK:
- It details historical values for the British tourism sector for 20082012, along with forecast figures for 2013-2017.
- It provides comprehensive analysis of the travel and tourism demand factors with values for both the 2008-2012 review period and the 2013-2017 forecast period.
- The report provides a detailed analysis and forecast of domestic, inbound and outbound tourist flows in the UK.
- It provides employment and salary trends for various categories of the travel and tourism sector.
- It provides comprehensive analysis of trends in the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries, with values for both the 2008-2012 review period and the 2013-2017 forecast period.
Click here to download the detailed report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/177459.
Reasons To Buy
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the UK travel and tourism sector.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the British travel and tourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities.
- Identify the spending patterns of domestic, inbound and outbound tourists by individual categories.
- Analyze key employment and compensation data related to the travel and tourism sector in the UK.
Given the recent turnarounds in global and domestic outlook, the UKs economy is expected to grow by 1.3% in 2013 before improving to 2.4% in 2014. The economy is expected to grow robustly from the second half of 2013, with low real interest rates and improving business sentiment. The economy is forecast to grow in the range of 2.4
To buy the copy of this report, visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/177459.
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Overview
3 Tourism Flows
3.1.1 Performance outlook
3.1.2 Key issues and trends
3.2.1 Performance outlook
3.2.2 Key issues and trends
3.3.1 Performance outlook
3.3.2 Key issues and trends
6 Car Rental
7 Travel Intermediaries
8 Tourism Board Profile
9 Airport Profiles
9.1.1 Operator profile
10 Company Profiles Airlines
10.1.1 British Airways Plc company overview
10.1.2 British Airways Plc business description
10.1.3 British Airways Plc main services and brands
10.1.4 British Airways Plc history
10.1.5 British Airways Plc SWOT analysis
10.1.6 British Airways Plc strengths
10.1.7 British Airways Plc weaknesses
10.1.8 British Airways Plc opportunities
10.1.9 British Airways Plc threats
11 Company Profiles Hotels
11.1.1 InterContinental Hotels Group Plc company overview
11.1.2 InterContinental Hotels Group Plc business description
11.1.3 InterContinental Hotels Group Plc main services and brands
11.1.4 InterContinental Hotels Group Plc history
11.1.5 InterContinental Hotels Group Plc SWOT analysis
11.1.6 InterContinental Hotels Group Plc strengths
11.1.7 InterContinental Hotels Group Plc weaknesses
11.1.8 InterContinental Hotels Group Plc opportunities
12 Company Profiles Car Rental
12.1.1 Avis Rent A Car Ltd company overview
12.1.2 Avis Rent A Car Ltd main services
12.1.3 Avis Rent A Car Ltd key competitors
12.1.4 Avis Rent A Car Ltd key employees
12.2.1 Hertz (UK) Ltd company overview
12.2.2 Hertz (UK) Ltd main services
12.2.3 Hertz (UK) Ltd key competitors
12.2.4 Hertz (UK) Ltd key employees
13 Company Profiles Travel Intermediaries
13.1.1 Thomas Cook Group Plc company overview
13.1.2 Thomas Cook Group Plc main services and brands
13.1.3 Thomas Cook Group Plc key competitors
13.1.4 Thomas Cook Group Plc key employees
13.2.1 Kuoni Travel Ltd company overview
13.2.2 Kuoni Travel Ltd main services
13.2.3 Kuoni Travel Ltd key competitors
Global And China Photovoltaic Inverter Industry Report, 2013: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/global-and-china-photovoltaic-inverter-industry-report-2013
Impacted by the decline in the installed capacity of PV systems in Germany, Italy and other European countries, the global PV inverter market growth slowed down in 2012, the growth rate of shipment was only 7%, and the market scale was flat with 2011. In view of the dropping PV demand and product prices, the growth space for global PV inverter market will be limited in 2013.
Globally, German inverter manufacturer SMA continues to occupy a leading position in the industry, but its market share is declining, to less than 30% in 2012. On the one hand, the industry competition is fierce; on the other hand, the global PV market is shifting from European countries to the United States, Japan and China. With the shrinking of the European market, the market share of European enterprises like SMA and Kaco will fall gradually, while the market share of enterprises like the U.S. AE and Chinese Sungrow will climb up.
Click here to download the detailed report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/177289.
In China, the world’s second largest PV market, the PV inverter industry developed fast in 2012, and the shipment increased by 86% year on year. In 2013, the Chinese government introduced incentive measures for distributed PV system, as a result, Chinese PV inverter industry may usher in rapid development in the next few years.
China Digital TV Transmitter Industry Report, 2013: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/china-digital-tv-transmitter-industry-report-2013
According to the planning of the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television (SARFT), China in 2015 will shut down analog TV and complete the integral transition of cable TV from analog to digital. By the end of April 2013, there have been 146,189,000 cable DTV subscribers in China, with cable digitization of approximately 68.12% (number of cable TV subscribers = 214,590,000), far behind the completion of integral transition in 2015.
In February 2012, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) issued the 12th Five-Year Plan for Digital TV & Digital Home Industries. The Plan stresses the need to build a complete technology chain and industry chain, to promote industrial development by application and spur the development of chip and key components by complete machine, and to build public service system, as well as puts forward specific development priorities of six major sectors, i.e. digital TV terminal equipment, digital broadcast TV head-end equipment, digital home equipment, audio CD equipment, video surveillance equipment and application service platform.
Click here to download the detailed report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/177290.
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948