Newport Beach, California (PRWEB) October 30, 2013
The 2013-2014 Board of Directors of The Golden State Chapter of the Club Managers Association of America (CMAA) was elected during the Chapter’s Annual Fall Conference in Newport Beach last weekend. The Golden State Chapter’s 485 members represent 250 private clubs throughout the State of California.
The CMAA is the professional association for managers of the world’s leading private clubs. The organization has more than 6,000 members and 46 chapters all over the globe, spanning the entire United States as well as Canada, South America, Australia, Europe and as far as South Africa.
The Officers of the 2013-2014 Golden State Chapter Board of Directors are:
- President – Frank Cordeiro, CCM – Hacienda Golf Club, La Habra Heights, California
- Vice President – Craig Surdy, CCM, CCE, The Reserve, Indian Wells, California
- Secretary/Treasurer – Brian Walshe, CCM, CCE - Burlingame Country Club, Hillsborough, California
- Immediate Past President – Bill Johnson, CCM, CCE – Ventura, California
The Directors of the 2013-2014 Golden State Chapter Board of Directors are:
- Steven Buck, CCM, CCE, Shady Canyon Golf Club, Irvine, California
- Jim MacDonough, The Santaluz Club, San Diego, California
- Ralph McMillan, Bernardo Heights Country Club, San Diego, California
- Duncan Reno, CCM, Del Rio Country Club, Modesto, California
- Joshua Tanner, CCM, Ironwood Country Club, Palm Desert, California
“The Golden State Chapter is focused on its member community as it continues to offer them outstanding and topical educational programs along with opportunities for camaraderie and professional networking,” states Crystal Thomas, MCM, CHE, Principal of Crystal Clear Concepts and Managing Director of The Golden State Chapter. “This Board of Directors will continue to enhance the programs and services that are already solidly in place,” she says.
For more information, contact:
Crystal Thomas, MCM, CHE
Crystal Clear Concepts, Inc.