San Diego, CA (PRWEB) November 06, 2013
Productivity Associates, an award winning provider of Outsourced Contact Center Solutions, has recently launched a new initiative with the establishment of the new department, labeled “Department 9.1”. The name of this department is an ode to PAI’s Core Value #9.1: Process Stuff Rocks! This value was a late additional to PAI's original 9 Core Values in order to include PAI's devotion towards Process and Efficiency.
The ultimate goals of 9.1 is to provide capabilities so that PAI can serve its clients and partners at an even greater level. The new division will be optimizing quality of service, efficiency of service, scalability of service, quality of people as well as risk management. “Dept 9.1 establishes company processes to ensure a homogeneous & cultural orientation towards optimal solutions and ideal customer service," said Process Design Manager Bill Covington, who will be heading the new department.
Some of the initial targeted accomplishments and goals of Department 9.1 includes the following
- To be able to serve clients in a fully optimized manner.
- To make PAI a stronger and more structured company
- Represent PAI as a company with defined processes for each part of its business
- Leveraging optimally with processes to allow for future & intelligent growth
The long-term vision of the department will encompass the following features:
- Google Drive Folder / Document sharing guidelines
- Establishing the foundation for the PAI Intranet
- Training Platform / Resource - with Moodle as a potential option
- Establishing processes for department emergencies / business or service stoppage issues.
The new department has already lead to some noticeable improvements in PAI's ability to provide outstanding Customer Support for its clients. For more information on PAI's Dept. 9.1, please refer to Bill Covingtons recent blog entry which describes it in even more detail. This can be found on PAI's Though Leadership blog, http://www.RDRBzone.com.
Productivity Associates (PAI) provides customized and innovative U.S. based Technical Support Service Solutions. PAI enjoys an award-winning, highly unique freedom in the workplace culture. Founded in 1992, PAI’s vision is to positively change the world through the sum total of its amazing interactions and awesome company culture. The company’s strategic focus and commitment is to be a Growth Partner for its clients. For more information visit: http://www.gotopai.com.