London, UK (PRWEB UK) 29 October 2013
SMi Group announces the launch of Industry Wide Survey on E&P Information and Data Management and invites industry professionals to take part in it. The survey launched with the purpose of preparing for the 16th Annual E&P Information and Data Management Conference taking place in London, UK, on the 12th-13th of February 2014.
The survey consists of 10 questions and will take less than 5 minutes to complete. All respondents will be put in the prize draw for one free delegate pass to the E&P Information and Data Management Conference, the rest of respondents will get a copy of the results and 10% discount to participate in the event. Closing date for the survey is November 29, 2013. To take part please go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NGNBQCL.
To take part in the Survey go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NGNBQCL.
E&P Information and Data Management conference will take place in London, on the 12th-13th of February 2014. Registration for the event is now open.
Event’s website: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2014eandp8.asp
Now in its 16th year, the 2014 conference will provide attendees with a complete update of the industry as it stands today. Focusing on data governance and ownership, cloud computing, knowledge transfers, data formats, big data and standards, this informative event will bring together key oil and gas companies to deliver presentations based on their experiences, problems and solutions.
This four-day event will be a fantastic opportunity for companies within the industry to talk to leading experts, it will draw on its 15 years to bring together leading E&P data management professional representing all aspects of the industry. From Asia to Europe the diversity of speakers and delegates will give a broad spectrum of ideas, opinions, problems and solutions. This event promises to be a unique platform for networking and problem solving.
Top-Ranked Speaker Faculty includes leading experts from ExxonMobil, Shell, BG Group, Saudi Aramco, Dong E&P, Repsol SA, Kuwait Oil Co, Troika International and many others.
Two pre-conference and two post-conference workshops hosted by top-managers from Tribal, NDB, Troika International and International Association of Oil and Gas Producers
Key reasons to attend:
- Learn about and consider the issues expressed from the views of 12 oil and gas companies
- Discuss methods and strategies for information data management
- Understand BIG DATA
- Analyse the current status of subsurface data management
- Develop enterprise data management strategy ideas
- Scrutinise the developments around data governance and standards
- Hear recent case studies on Petrel data management
- Examine the implications of knowledge transfer issues
Keynote speakers include:
- Keith Roberts, Upstream Data Architect, ExxonMobil
- Johan Stockmann, Lead Enterprise Data Architect, Shell
- Sherwin Francis, E&P IT Subsurface Service Analyst, BG Group
- Majid Al Shehry, PE Systems Analyst, Saudi Aramco
- Flemming Rolle, Manager IT & Data Management, Dong E&P
- Gemma Santos Martin, Head of Upstream Information Management, Repsol SA
- Hussain Zaid Al-Ajmi, Team Leader E&P IM, Kuwait OIl Co and many others.
For more information about this event and how to register, contact Andrew Gibbons via agibbons(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk or call on +44 (0) 207 827 6156.
For sponsorship opportunities contact Alia Malick, Director, via amalick(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk or call +44(0) 207 827 6168.
Event's website: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2014eandp8.asp
Contact for media-partners: Julia Rotar, jrotar(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk, +44 (0) 20 7827 6088.