London, UK (PRWEB) October 29, 2013
Recently, software defined networking (SDN) and network virtualization solutions have attracted particular attention and penetrated into corporate data centers and IT landscapes worldwide. The technologies help to meet soaring mobile data traffic capacity demands as well as to minimize service providers’ OpEx and CapEx. Network functions virtualization (NFV), an initiative led by service providers, is focused on virtualizing network components in a service provider network. SDN and NFV technologies empower an extensive spectrum of network functions to be implemented in software in the most cost effective way possible.
In 2014, the overall market for SDN, NFV and network virtualization solutions is expected to be worth about USD 4 billion. By 2020, SDN and NFV technologies can enable service providers (both wireless and wireline) to save approximately USD 32 billion in CapEx investments each year. The global SDN, NFV and network virtualization market is likely to record a 60% CAGR through 2020. Co-existence with legacy networks and standardization are the major barriers to the sector growth.
New research study “The SDN, NFV & Network Virtualization Bible: 2014 – 2020” worked out by Signals and Systems Telecom has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: The SDN, NFV & Network Virtualization Bible: 2014 – 2020
Published: October, 2013
Price: US$ 2,500.00
The report provides in-depth insights into the global SDN, NFV and network virtualization market. It sheds light on the historical background the actual state of the market, examines the key factors driving and restraining the market growth, outlines the main market challenges and opportunities, contains value chain analysis of the industry and offers deployment case studies. The research study evaluates the competitive environment, profiles the leading companies, presents strategic recommendations, reviews the currently available technologies and discusses important industry trends and issues. In addition, a detailed forecast to 2020 for the global SDN, NFV and network virtualization market is available in the report.
The country markets for SDN, NFV and network virtualization covered in the study include: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, Pakistan, the Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, the UK and the USA.
- Extensive analysis of the global SDN, NFV and network virtualization market.
- Historical (2010-2012) and current information on the industry performance.
- Insightful examination of the key market drivers and limiters.
- Outlining of the main market challenges and opportunities.
- Review of standardization and regulatory initiatives.
- Use cases and application case studies of SDN and NFV.
- Value chain analysis and the recognition of key players in each segment of the value chain.
- Evaluation of the competitive pressure and profiles of the leading players.
- SDN and NFV deployment case studies.
- Thorough discussion of the important industry trends and issues.
- Strategic recommendations.
- In-depth review of the scope and implementation of SDN, NFV and network virtualization technologies across the globe.
- Regional and country market analyses.
- Market future outlook through 2020.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Signals and Systems Telecom page.