We expect both student success and retention will dramatically improve
Virginia Beach, Virginia (PRWEB) October 31, 2013
Edvance360, a leading provider of eLearning services and software solutions, announced San Diego Christian College in San Diego, California, will begin offering online courses and augmenting traditional courses on Edvance360 LMS-SN, joining the growing Edvance360 community of users who have switched from competitor vendors.
“The number one factor that influenced our decision to choose Edvance360 for our Learning Management System was its ease of use for our faculty and students. Edvance360 has provided an abundance of tools our previous LMS did not provide and made it possible to adapt the way our classrooms are built according to program. Edvance360 has been very well received by both faculty members and students and has given us the tools necessary to support the students in the best way possible. We expect both student success and retention will dramatically improve by its implementation.” – David Rhoads, Director of Adult Professional Studies Programs, San Diego Christian College
We invite you to consider joining Edvance360. We offer:
- Badges, MOOCs, & More – Edvance360 includes latest learning technology and learning tools to create accountability moments for learners, deliver the positive feedback that pushes learners to complete, and encourages them to become life-long learners.
- Unparalleled Personal Support – Edvance360 is a demonstrated leader in its commitment to personalized support for its clients.
- Affordable Pricing – Edvance360’s pricing is significantly lower than any of the other commercial vendors. Pricing is regularly 30%-50% below competitor prices.
- Forward-Thinking Commitment – Edvance360 was the first LMS to combine social networking and other Web 2.0 tools (Wikis, Blogs, RSS feeds, etc.) with the academic features in a Learner Management System.
- Open Standards and Specifications – Edvance360 supports SCORM, Common Cartridge, and other compliance standards.
- Learning Outcome Management (LOM) – Use our intuitive LOM tools to assess and manage learning outcomes on student, course, and institutional levels (no additional cost).
- ePortfolios – Enables students at colleges to manage a professional portfolio containing skills developed, documents published, experience gained, and recommendations garnered from teachers (no additional cost).
Edvance360 is an Internet-based Learner Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables institutions to implement a successful online academic program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses. Edvance360 was designed by educators for educators, with insight provided by many of the leading educational design experts.
Our clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. We do not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to our clients, so we are committed to adapting Edvance360 to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education.
Edvance360 is headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, with operations in Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, and Washington. For more information, please visit Edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
About San Diego Christian College
San Diego Christian College (SDC), founded in 1970, provides a Christian liberal-arts education focusing on developing the next generation of Christian leaders. SDC’s main campus is located in San Diego, CA.
SDC’s academic programs integrate faith and learning preparing students for professional and personal success. Each major is grounded in Biblical truth, framed by a liberal-arts perspective and focused around a major field of study. Students participate in local and global outreach opportunities and conferences in preparation for a lifestyle of service leadership.
Students attend online, evening, full-time, part-time, or even on SDC’s Minnesota campus — offering 31 programs and emphases, intercollegiate athletics, intramural activities, student government, worship teams, study abroad programs, ministry opportunities, flight team, speech/debate, student clubs and more. Graduates are equipped to bring a high level of professionalism and a Christian perspective to any environment.
San Diego Christian College is accredited by the Senior Commission of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and active member of The Council for Christian Colleges & Universities (CCCU).
Their website can be accessed at http://www.sdcc.edu.