Time Lost Is Life Lost!!!
(PRWEB) November 11, 2013
In this age of automation and technology, Niva Group, LLC stands out among the gutter cleaning companies of the nation because of their commitment to hand cleaning of gutters. They have renewed their commitment to provide quality service to all valued customers with the launching of their re-designed website, Guttercleaning.com in 2013.
Founded in Philadelphia in 2009, Guttercleaning.com have rapidly expanded across the country through a network of local gutter cleaning teams all committed to the hand cleaning process. This hand cleaning guarantees that every last bit of debris and leaves are removed from the gutter and the attention to detail is paramount.
At the same time, this company embraces the technology of the internet, having built their company as an online firm that allows customers across the country to schedule and pay for gutter cleaning online. Once the appointment is scheduled, a local team of gutter cleaners contacts the customer, confirms the appointment and completes the job.
The calling card of this company is their great customer service, the hand cleaning of gutters and the quality of that work. Their gutter cleaning service includes:
- Hand removal of leaves and debris from all gutters.
- Sweeping the roof free of leaves and debris.
- Cleaning of all downspouts.
- Clean up and removal of all debris.
- Unprecedented and Old Fashioned Guarantee – according to the website http://www.gutterscleaning.com
- “We offer 150% guarantee. We guarantee that your entire system will be cleaned and flow freely through the next rainstorm following your service. Even though gutters can clog at any time by the amount of debris that falls every single day, and the small amount of debris required to clog gutters.”
This is the type of old fashioned service and guarantee that seems to set Niva Group, LLC apart and to power their phenomenal growth across the country in the past four years. Their commitment to getting it right the first time harkens back to a simpler, less complicated time in our history and this seems to hit just the right hot button with potential customers across the country.
What sets them apart is that commitment to do it the hard way, the old fashioned way, the way their customers would do it if they did it for themselves, with highly trained licensed and insured professionals ensuring that the job is done right. Niva Group’s growth is fueled by this commitment! I