London,UK (PRWEB) October 30, 2013
Geosynthetics are polymeric materials utilised in civil engineering. Depending on physical features and subsequent applications, they are subdivided into product categories, such as geogrids, geonets, geotextiles, geofoams, geopipes, amid others. Having seen robust growth in the past few years, the world geosynthetic materials market is poised for further, faster expansion over the forecast period, chiefly propelled by large capital projects started by governments in order to enhance civic amenities.
Geography-wise, APAC is the biggest market for geosynthetics owing to massive investments to construct and maintain road and railway infrastructure, as well as to provide proper waste management services. China accounts for the lion’s share of total material consumption in the region, extensively promoting the use of these materials for civil engineering purposes. India, Indonesia, South Korea and Malaysia are also investing in large capital projects in the infrastructure sector, as well as environment protection and civil applications. UK-based Low & Bonar PLC and FiberWeb PLC, as well as US-based GSE Environmental, Propex Global and Agru America are the top players in the field.
New market research study “Geosynthetics Market by Types (Geotextile, Geomembrane, Geogrid, Geofoam, Geonet), Applications (Road Industry, Railroad Stabilization, Water Management, Waste Management, Mining, Soil Reinforcement, Erosion Control) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Geosynthetics Market by Types (Geotextile, Geomembrane, Geogrid, Geofoam, Geonet), Applications (Road Industry, Railroad Stabilization, Water Management, Waste Management, Mining, Soil Reinforcement, Erosion Control) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
Published: October, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report provides extensive research and in-depth analysis of the global geosynthetics market, categorised on the basis of material type, applications and geography. Breaking down the market into segments and sub-segments, the report presents an exhaustive value analysis for the years 2010, 2011, 2012, with in-depth revenue forecasts up to 2018. To contribute to a better understanding of the sector, the study limelights key market drivers and restraints, threats and opportunities, winning imperatives and hot industry issues. Furthermore, the competitive landscape overview along with the profiles of the top players including their products and services, financials, developments, strategies, and other relevant information can be found in the research as well.
- In-depth analysis of the global geosynthetics market and its segments and sub-segments.
- Historical and current data on the industry performance.
- Overview of the market dynamics, including drivers, restrains, threats and opportunities.
- Discussion of the key industry issues and winning imperatives.
- In-depth review of the regulative landscape.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Value chain analysis.
- Market share analysis.
- Strategic benchmarking and peer evaluation.
- Information on the prevailing trends and developments in the market.
- Analysis of key market segments and sub-segments, with an exhaustive value analysis.
- Geographical market analysis, covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, RoW, the U.S., China, and Canada.
- Insights into the competitive scenario.
- Profiles of the leading players.
- Market future outlook to 2018.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at M&M page.