Washington, DC (PRWEB) October 30, 2013
FierceCMO (http://www.fiercecmo.com) today announced its list of “B2B CMOs to Watch,” a list that recognizes innovators who are utilizing new marketing tactics for their messaging. This year’s winners demonstrated their ability to drive customer engagement by creating unique content marketing experiences.
FierceCMO, an e-newsletter targeted to the B2B marketing industry, evaluated numerous individuals on their ability to transform their organizations to be customer-centric, revenue generators. FierceCMO Editor, Tequia Burt, tapped several leading industry analysts and thought leaders to help pick this year’s winners.
Burt said, “Each person recognized by the Fierce 15 is focused on content and storytelling to personalize their efforts to reach out to customers and prospects; it is this focus on storytelling that drives effective content marketing, and as a result, ROI.”
A profile of each of the winners is available on the FierceCMO Web site at: http://www.fiercecmo.com/special-reports/15-b2b-cmos-watch.
The 2013 “B2B CMOs to Watch” are:
1. Jonathan Becher , CMO, SAP
2. Neal Campbell, Senior VP-CMO,CDW
3. Blair Christie, Senior VP-CMO, Cisco Systems
4. Beth Comstock, CMO, General Electric Co.
5. Eduardo Conrado, Senior VP-Marketing and IT, Motorola Solutions
6. Chris Hummel, Chief Commercial Officer-President, North America, Siemens Enterprise Communications
7. Jon C. Iwata, Senior VP-marketing and Communications, IBM Corp.
8. Collette LaForce, CMO, AMD
9. Anne Lewnes, CMO, Adobe Systems
10. Steve Mann, CMO, Research and Litigation Solutions, LexisNexis
11. Linda McGovern, VP-Marketing USG Corp.
12. Judith Sim, Senior VP-CMO, Oracle Corp.
13. George Stenitzer, VP-Corporate Communications, Tellabs
14. Todd Wheatland, VP-Head of Thought Leadership and Marketing, Kelly Services OCG
15. Mark Wilson, CMO, Avaya Inc.
FierceMarkets, a wholly owned subsidiary of Questex Media Group, is a leader in B2B emedia, providing information and marketing services in the telecommunications, life sciences, healthcare, IT, energy, government, finance, and retail industries through its portfolio of email newsletters, websites, webinars and live events. Every business day, FierceMarkets' wide array of publications reaches more than 1.3 million executives in more than 100 countries.
Current publications include: Energy: FierceEnergy; FierceSmartgrid; Telecom: FierceWireless; FierceCable; FierceDeveloper; FierceOnlineVideo; FierceTelecom; FierceWirelessTech; FierceWireless:Europe; Healthcare: FierceEMR; FierceHealthcare; FierceHealthFinance; FierceHealthIT; FierceHealthPayer; FierceMedicalImaging; FierceMobileHealthcare; FiercePracticeManagement; Hospital Impact; Life Sciences: FierceBiomarkers; FierceBiotech; FierceBiotechIT; FierceBiotech Research; FierceCRO; FierceDiagnostics, FierceDrugDelivery; FierceMedicalDevices; FiercePharma; FiercePharmaManufacturing; FierceVaccines; Enterprise IT: FierceBigData; FierceCIO; FierceCIO:TechWatch; FierceContentManagement; FierceMobileIT; FierceEnterpriseCommunications; Finance: FierceCFO; FierceFinance; FierceFinanceIT; Government: FierceGovernment; FierceGovernmentIT; FierceHomelandSecurity; and FierceMobileGovernment; Marketing & Retail: FierceCMO; FierceMobileRetail; FierceRetail; and StorefrontBacktalk.