Outer Banks, NC (PRWEB) October 31, 2013
Family traditions are getting a makeover as more and more families are choosing to spend this year’s Thanksgiving holiday on the Outer Banks.
"The weather in November is beautiful and rental rates are lower, so the idea of a destination holiday is becoming more popular," says Stuart Chamberlain, Marketing Director for Sun Realty.
Sun Realty represents rental houses that can accommodate families of any size, with a wide range of amenities. As one vacationer from Richmond, VA states: "We're never doing Thanksgiving the old way again. The family gets together in a big beach house and actually enjoys each other’s company. We love it!"
Here are 5 more reasons to consider spending Thanksgiving on the Outer Banks this year:
1. There's no hot tub at grandma's place. Many of Sun Realty's Outer Banks rentals offer fun amenities such as bubbling hot tubs, billiards tables, video game systems, and putting greens. The words "I'm bored" won't be heard once over the holiday! Plus, some of the OBX rentals even offer media rooms with flatscreen TVs or theater rooms with tiered seating and surround sound (perfect for the big game).
2. Knock out some Christmas shopping. The OBX offers a wide array of unique shopping. Browse through the many charming Outer Banks galleries , find a deal at a surf shop, check out a trendy boutique, or hit the outlet mall. Find that special something for everyone on Santa's list. Plus, many local stores offer fantastic Thanksgiving sales!
3. No adult gets stuck at the kids' table! Sun Realty offers numerous Outer Banks rentals with large or multiple dining areas. Many Sun Realty properties also offer spacious gourmet kitchens. The cooks of the family don't have to bump into each other while preparing the big meal.
4. When you've had enough family time, retreat to your spacious and inviting master suite. Multiple master bedrooms allow everyone in the group to have some privacy.
5. Spend Thanksgiving in one of our oceanfront Outer Banks rentals. The Atlantic Ocean is stunning in the off-season. Seeing fishing boats in the distance, miles of undisturbed dunes, and dolphins playing in the waves. Take a walk on the beach to find shells and sea glass, or stay indoors and take in the scenery by the crackling fire.
About Sun Realty
Sun Realty’s quality of inventory and passion for excellence puts this Outer Banks company above the rest. Providing the finest customer service with personal, local attention from Carova to Hatteras and everywhere in between. Sun Realty has a reputation for success built upon 33 years of serving owners and guests. To learn more about Sun Realty’s newest additions, please call 888.853.7770 to speak to a Vacation Specialist, or visit http://www.SunRealtyNC.com to access property details, online booking, and a live chat feature.