I became pregnant with a baby boy within just four months. Baby-Comp® was very easy to use. I have already given it to a friend, who is trying to have a child. - Mrs Kerimi
London, UK (PRWEB UK) 31 October 2013
Plenty of detailed information exists on what pregnant women should and should not ingest. Below are the newest tips about great foods to eat for every woman who is trying to become pregnant.
- Plant-Based Proteins - A study of 19,000 women conducted at the Harvard School of Health uncovered that women with a high intake of animal proteins were 39% more likely to be infertile that those with a diet higher in plant protein. Examples of plant proteins you can add to your plate are beans, edamame, nuts, tofu, and lentils.
- Whole Milk Products - The aforementioned study also found that one to two servings daily of whole milk or products containing this ingredient can protect you from ovulatory infertility. However, this only applies to whole milk; skim and low-fat milk can have the opposite effect. (The lower fat milk products have a higher amount of lactose so if you are able to tolerate it at all, the best bet would be organic whole milk products. The other thought would be soy milk but that is still a hot topic in the food world and it is said that it negatively affects fertility.)
- Leafy Green Vegetables - Dark leafy greens such as romaine lettuce, spinach, broccoli, and arugula contain high levels of folate, a B vitamin found to improve ovulation.
- Foods High in Iron - Studies show that women regularly taking a non-heme iron supplement were 40% less likely to have difficulty conceiving than those who do not. One great example of a plant-based product high in non-heme iron is pumpkin seeds.
- Complex Carbohydrates - Complex carbohydrates take longer to digest than refined carbohydrates, and therefore help keep your blood sugar and insulin levels stable. This is important because women with high blood sugar and/or high insulin levels are 50% less likely to become pregnant within a six month time frame than those with stable levels. When you are trying to conceive, choose dark bread, brown rice, and whole wheat pasta over their counterparts.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids - Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids help regulate your reproductive hormones, as well as increase the blood flow to your reproductive organs. Salmon is an excellent source of this. (However, not all fish is. When you are trying to conceive, you should avoid swordfish, shark, tilefish, and king mackerel.)
In many cases, failure to conceive is not due to an irreversible state of infertility, but to reduced fertility which may be caused by a wide variety of factors. Many couples trying to conceive a baby, especially those with reduced fertility, experience much frustration and stress. Baby-Comp can ease the stress of conceiving by accurately pin-pointing days of optimum fertility.
Each Baby-Comp microcomputer contains a database of over 700,000 cycles. The thermal sensor accurately reads the basal body temperature to 1/100th degree within 30 seconds. Baby-Comp not only invests the time and effort for you but also is accurate and reliable with proven results.
When a couple has reduced fertility, it is important that sexual intercourse takes place at the time of optimum fertility. Lady-Comp Baby reliably indicates the most fertile days – and thus helps a woman to get pregnant faster.
Baby-Comp also registers if a woman doesn't ovulate or if she has a hormonal imbalance (CLI). This information about every cycle can serve as a valuable diagnostic tool for a gynecologist.
Luke Manczak, managing director of the only authorised distributor of Baby-Comp® and Lady-Comp® in the UK and Ireland says: "Our fertility monitors are very popular in the US and Europe, especially in Germany where they were developed by a team of gynaecologists, software specialists and electronic experts. The electronic brain, containing knowledge about fertility, is manufactured by leading suppliers in Germany where the device is also assembled. The project was also supported by the Innovation Fund and the Federal Ministry for Research and Technology. This is because research shows that fertility monitors are effective at helping women get pregnant in a natural way, and at minimising the need for complex, invasive, expensive medical procedures such as hormonal therapy, artificial insemination including in vitro, which result in many discarded human embryos (from many fertilised eggs only one is implanted). A recent survey found that 75 percent of women who couldn’t have children were able to conceive with the help of Baby-Comp®."
"Fertility monitors also work perfectly well for natural family planning; allowing women to avoid invasive coils or pills, which studies have shown carry risk of abortion for all women taking the pills or using coils, by their anti-nidation mechanism, which doesn’t allow to attach the newly conceived embryo to the mother’s uterine lining," explains Mr Manczak. "Unfortunately, many women are not given information by their doctors about anti-implantation mechanism and the risks they are exposed to, and the fact that these can be eliminated with a natural family planning approach such as the ovulation method."
Now flexible 4-month or 6-month payment plans are available for those interested in purchasing Valley Electronics’ Baby-Comp® and Lady-Comp® fertility monitors. For more information, visit our Baby-Comp® page .
Source: Lady-Comp: http://blog.lady-comp.com/foods-that-boost-fertility-in-women/
About Lady-Comp UK:
Lady-Comp UK is the only authorised distributor of Lady-Comp® for the UK and Ireland – the most effective fertility & natural birth control & family planning computer available on the market. Lady-Comp is manufactured by Valley Electronics headquartered in Germany – the purpose of the company was the worldwide sale of
Lady-Comp, the first natural birth control & family planning monitor in the world with the highest effectiveness, without the need for any contraceptives and with no side effects.
Today Lady-Comp is ISO certified and is approved as natural contraception / family planning device in Europe and ovulation predictor in the US, enjoying tremendous confidence among women as Europe's most trusted and recommended natural family planning monitor.
Lady-Comp UK official website: http://www.lady-comp.co.uk