"We're always looking for fun ways to bring local families together at Southland Mall so that's why we love Festive Fridays." - Maggie Anzardo, Marketing Director of Southland Mall
Miami, FL (PRWEB) October 31, 2013
Southland Mall continues to present their popular weekly “Festive Friday” performances and interactive activities that highlight diverse cultures, music and art forms. Every Friday, shoppers are invited to the mall’s Center Court to enjoy live music and entertainment with their friends and family from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Below is a list of events for the month:
- November 1st – Miami’s favorite singing duo Bryant Del Toro and Pepa are coming to Southland Mall for a special one hour acoustic guitar performance.
- November 8th – Join the “LA Style Salsa Dancers” from “A Party Hall” as they showcase their best salsa dance moves and offer mini salsa classes throughout the evening for shoppers of all ages.
- November 15th – The National Karate’s “Team Shendo” will be performing the latest self-defense and karate routines that are kid friendly and easy to learn.
- November 22nd – The Greater Miami Youth Symphony will present their coveted string quartet. The talented young musicians will perform both classical and modern music.
- November 29th – Travel to the Indian Peninsula as intermediate and professional dancers from “Bellydancing by Shayna” present their eclectic bellydancing moves.
“Festive Fridays” are free events that are open to the public. Southland Mall is conveniently located on U.S. 1 and S.W. 205th Street, off the Florida Turnpike, Exits 11 or 12. For more information on Southland Mall or to learn about partnership opportunities for upcoming “Festive Fridays,” email inquiries to info(at)thinkpeacock(dot)com.
About Southland Mall
Southland Mall, located in South Miami-Dade County, Florida, the densest, most populous county in the southeastern portion of the state of Florida, has over 1 million square feet of gross leasable area. Southland Mall is conveniently located on U.S. 1 and SW 205th Street, off the Florida Turnpike, Exits 11 or 12, and is the only enclosed regional mall servicing South Miami-Dade County down to the Florida Keys. Southland houses over 100 specialty stores, including Macy’s, Sears, JC Penney, TJ Maxx, Old Navy, Starbucks, a 16-Plex Regal Cinema and diverse Food Court. For more information about Southland Mall, visit mysouthlandmall.com on your mobile device, follow us on Twitter @solandmall, ‘Like’ us on Facebook at southlandmallmiami, or call (305) 235-8880.
About Gumberg Asset Management Corp.
Gumberg Asset Management Corp., a diversified real estate retail organization with a tradition of uncompromising integrity and unbeatable performance is the manager of Southland Mall. For further information, visit the Company’s website at http://www.gumberg.com.