SCRUMstudy also offers a free course on ‘Introduction to Scrum’ that will help you learn key concepts in Scrum as defined in the SBOK™ Guide.
Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) October 31, 2013
For those looking to get Scrum certified, SCRUMstudy’s live online proctoring platform will enable to take up the certification exam from anywhere in the world. Well, all what is required is a computer, a webcam and a good internet connection. The main objective is to have a simple, hassle-free and, more importantly, a convenient approach to take up the exam. Learning the concepts covered in the SBOK™ Guide (A Guide to the Scrum Body of Knowledge) will provide all the knowledge required to take up the exams. Some of the certifications offered by SCRUMstudy are:
1. Scrum Developer Certified: SDC™ is an entry level certification for Scrum Team members and those who interact with any Scrum Team. The objective of this certification is to ensure that Scrum Team members know enough about Scrum to effectively contribute to a Scrum project.
2. Scrum Master Certified: SMC™ professionals have a practical, working knowledge of Scrum that equips them to implement and work in a Scrum environment. The purpose of the exam is to confirm the applicants have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply Scrum in the projects and to tailor Scrum in a particular scenario.
3. Agile Expert Certified: Agile Expert Certified (AEC™) professionals possess a wide ranging knowledge and understanding of the values, methods and intricacies of Agile. The purpose of the exam is to confirm applicants have ability to compare and choose the methodology appropriate in a given situation.
4. Scrum Product Owner Certified: Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) certification exam is designed to confirm applicant’s practical and working knowledge of Scrum that equips them to handle the business aspects and stakeholders in a Scrum environment.
5. Expert Scrum Master: ESM certification is the next step for Scrum practitioners to further demonstrate their expertise in Scrum methodology. This will test your ability to manage complex Scrum projects and scale Scrum in complex projects involving big project teams, programs and portfolios.
SCRUMstudy also offers a free course on 'Introduction to Scrum’ that will help students learn key concepts in Scrum as defined in the SBOK™ Guide and get a basic understanding of how Scrum framework works in delivering successful projects.