London,UK (PRWEB) October 31, 2013
The global continues wave laser diodes market is poised to register a 16% CAGR through 2018. The robust market growth is driven mainly by ongoing technological advancements in laser diodes, as well as by considerable growth in the defence, medical and consumer electronics sectors. The sales of continuous laser diodes are boosted worldwide by the rising demand for video surveillance systems, pico projectors and head-up display equipments.
Newport Corporation, Furukawa Electric Company Limited, Coherent, Toshiba Corporation, ROHM Company, Sumitomo Electric Industries Limited and Nichia Corporation are among the dominant players in the global continues wave laser diodes marketplace.
New research report “Global Continuous Wave Laser Diodes Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” drawn up by TechSci Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Continuous Wave Laser Diodes Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018
Published: October, 2013
Price: US$ 3,000.00
The report offers an extensive overview of the world market for continues wave laser diodes. It uncovers essential information on the market size, presents a thorough examination of the key market segments, contains an in-depth analysis of the end-user industries. The research study covers the major market trends, challenges and opportunities; delves into the competitive landscape; and profiles the leading companies. The report evaluates the market’s growth potential and offers detailed forecasts through to 2018.
- In-depth analysis of the global continues wave laser diodes market.
- Vital data on the market value and volume.
- Insightful market share analysis by application, wavelength, geography and company.
- Profound review of the major market trends, opportunities and challenges.
- Information on the recent important industry developments.
- Thorough examination of the competitive environment.
- Comprehensive profiles of the leading market participants.
- Strategic recommendations.
- Future industry outlook through 2018.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at TechSci Research page.