“We’re excited to be working closely with these advertising luminaries to realize our mission of improving productivity and profitability at services companies, beginning with the ad agencies.” - Mark Hirsch, CEO, CreativeWorx
New York, NY (PRWEB) November 05, 2013
CreativeWorx, the New York-based technology company whose ground-breaking enterprise productivity tools have earned it such honors as 2013’s “Best Information Technology Company”, today announced the addition of seven investors who are recognized leaders in the advertising industry.
“I’m extremely gratified that these visionaries of the advertising world - Jon Bond, Joe Burton, Linda Holliday, Sameer Jagetia, Paul Sethi, Laurel Touby and Paul Woolmington - all of whom have been innovators at the intersection of advertising and technology, have chosen to invest in CreativeWorx,” said CreativeWorx founder and CEO Mark Hirsch. “We’re excited to be working closely with these advertising luminaries to realize our mission of improving productivity and profitability at services companies, beginning with the ad agencies.”
These seven advertising veterans bring with them not only significant industry experience but also strong track records as transformational figures:
- Jon Bond, an industry pioneer who co-founded Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners (now part of MDC), the ad agency credited with developing the first word-of-mouth marketing model and the first fully integrated agency with a single P&L structure. Today, Bond holds the title of Chief Tomorroist at Tomorro LLC, a “value accelerator” with interests in companies focused on the marketing technology and digital media sectors.
- Joe Burton, a thought leader who was global COO of two of the world’s largest agency networks – McCann Worldgroup and OgilvyOne Worldwide (WPP) – prior to becoming an entrepreneur in the social and digital media space. Burton was President of SocialChorus, a SAAS technology platform and marketing services company, before recently becoming President of Headspace, a technology subscription business that combines science and technology to reduce anxiety and improve quality of life in the workplace.
- Linda Holliday, a serial entrepreneur, digital media expert, advisor, angel investor and adjunct faculty in the Masters Design Entrepreneurship program at the School of Visual Arts (SVA) in New York. Holliday recently founded Citia, a software start-up whose SaaS platform enables medium to large scale enterprises and media companies to more effectively redistribute business content to web, native and especially social and mobile flows. Prior to Citia, Holliday founded and sold MBC (now Digitas Health), a digital design and communications firm.
- Sameer Jagetia and Paul Sethi, who are principals of REDBOOKS, the most comprehensive, up-to-date business development and intelligence tool in the advertising and media industry, as well as active angel investors, with early through growth stage investments in the US, Asia and Europe.
- Laurel Touby, who got her start as a media planner at Young & Rubicam before going on to become founder and CEO of mediabistro.com, building its database via word of mouth to more than 2 million media professionals worldwide who subscribe to a popular array of educational seminars, conferences, events, forums and industry blogs. Today, Touby is an investor/advisor to B2B startups with a SaaS business model and serves as a TechStars mentor.
- Paul Woolmington, a champion of innovative and disruptive thinking, who held global leadership positions at Young & Rubicam and Ammirati Puris Lintas before co-founding the forward-thinking agency/consultancy Naked Communications Americas. Today, Woolmington brings the same traits that won him a place on Fast Company magazine’s 2010 list of top 10 most creative people in marketing services to his role as an entrepreneur and investor in the media, advertising, digital, marketing and communications industry.
“With transformation in the professional services industry being driven by big data and rapid insights, ad agencies and other creative services firms can’t afford to run on the three-month data delays that were once typical,” said Joe Burton, President of Headspace. “Mark Hirsch and his team at CreativeWorx understand that and have developed innovative solutions that help these organizations run better on an automated basis in an increasingly complex environment.”
CreativeWorx recently introduced the first automatic time capture solution tailored for the creative services sector. Built on the CreativeWorx cloud-based platform, the TimeTracker solution replaces manual entry of critical workflow information, captures data faster and more accurately, maintains the individual's privacy, enables creatives to focus on their core competencies rather than administrative tasks, and empowers real-time productivity gains for individuals and organizations.
After capturing how time was spent, TImeTracker intelligently assigns job codes and generates an accurate timesheet on-demand for easy clean-up and submission to virtually any financial system. Built to support Microsoft Office, Microsoft and Google Calendars, Adobe Creative Suite, Apple productivity tools, email and browsers, TimeTracker provides a complete solution for virtually every employee.
“Our open platform is a game changer, both for individual workers and management,” noted Hirsch. “Creatives love TimeTracker because it eliminates the timesheet headaches that typically plague this already stretched-too-thin professional. CFOs and the Finance team love it because it quickly delivers more accurate data essential to reducing costs and streamlining processes. Executive Management depends on the analytics generated to run a more efficient, profitable and client-centric business.”
Hirsch added, “The professional services industries are under intense competitive pressure. They can’t survive without real-time operational visibility and continuous improvement in their profitability. CreativeWorx TimeTracker empowers the individuals, the teams and the organization’s management to realize these goals.”
CreativeWorx is a New York-based technology company redefining enterprise productivity. It was founded by an ambitious team of designers, software engineers and process consultants who are passionate about eliminating outdated enterprise workflows. The CreativeWorx cloud-based platform redefines productivity by harnessing previously-untapped worker data to power real-time efficiencies and improved analytics. CreativeWorx is privately funded.
CreativeWorx was named 2013’s “Most Fundable Startup” at the New York City based Startupalooza investor pitch competition and the “Best Information Technology Company” at the New Jersey Technology Council (NJTC) Venture Conference.
To learn more, please visit: http://www.creativeworx.com. Follow us on Twitter at @CreativeWorxCo.
TimeTracker Overview video: http://vimeo.com/user10645021/timetracker
# # #