CHICAGO, IL (PRWEB) November 01, 2013
Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP announced that it was recognized with four national and 16 metropolitan tier-one rankings in U.S. News – Best Lawyers® 2014 “Best Law Firms.” In total, 21 practice areas ranked nationally and 25 practice areas ranked locally.
The full rankings are as follows:
- Tier 1: Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy), Tax Law, Trademark Law
- Tier 2: Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Employment Law – Management, Environmental Law, Information Technology Law, Insurance Law, Labor Law – Management, Litigation – Patent, Litigation – Securities, Patent Law, Real Estate Law, Trusts & Estates Law
- Tier 3: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Litigation – Antitrust, Litigation – Environmental, Litigation - Tax
Metropolitan Rankings (Chicago)
- Tier 1: Banking and Finance Law, Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Employment Law – Management, Environmental Law, Information Technology Law, Insurance Law, Labor Law – Management, Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy), Litigation – Securities, Patent Law, Real Estate Law, Tax Law, Trademark Law, Trusts & Estates Law
- Tier 2: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Corporate Governance Law, Litigation – Antitrust, Litigation – Bankruptcy, Litigation - Intellectual Property, Litigation - Patent
- Tier 3: Litigation – Environmental, Litigation - Real Estate, Litigation - Tax
Firms included in the 2014 “Best Law Firms” list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving a ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.
The 2014 “Best Law Firms” rankings cover 74 national practice areas and 120 metropolitan practice areas. The rankings are based on surveys of lawyers and clients throughout the United States. Criteria on which clients and peers were asked to evaluate firms included such areas as expertise, responsiveness, understanding of a business and its needs, cost-effectiveness, integrity and civility.
About Neal Gerber Eisenberg
Neal Gerber Eisenberg is a Chicago-based law firm whose lawyers share a culture of teamwork and devotion to personalized client service to advance clients’ business interests throughout the U.S. and beyond. Our lawyers provide legal business solutions to public and private entities of all types in connection with domestic and global business transactions and litigation. Our client base reflects a number of Fortune 100 companies, financial institutions, nonprofits and high net-worth individuals. Although the firm has one office in Chicago, it represents clients throughout the world. A steadfast devotion to our single-office concept ensures that our clients will never get lost in a shuffle of thousands of lawyers or multiple worldwide offices. With nearly 165 attorneys, the firm is suited to handle nearly any legal matter, yet small enough so clients personally know the lawyers accountable to their matters.