With the vast amounts of data that is available to OEMs on individual customers, the potential for building deep, long term relationships with customers is very real.
(PRWEB) November 01, 2013
Telematics Update have brought together consumer telematics experts from Honda, INRIX and Jaguar Land Rover for a webinar to discuss how the in-car HMI is a key part of building long-term, valuable relationships with customers. The free interactive event will be held on Wednesday, November 6 at 12 noon (EST) and is open to the entire consumer telematics community! Register here: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/cts/webinar.php.
OEMs are looking to establish long-term valuable relationships with their customers, which must initially be built on an exceptional in-car experience. Taking this in-car experience to the next level is now about providing personalized and relevant content and communications through the crucial customer touchpoint of the HMI. This Telematics Update webinar comes at a time when consumers are expecting a personalized level of service in-vehicle as they do from the rest of their connected lifestyle.
Telematics Update Project Director, Justin Parker stated, “With the vast amounts of data that is available to OEMs on individual customers, the potential for building deep, long-term relationships with customers is very real.”
He continued, “In order to create value from this personalized content and information, advanced HMIs must be established to optimize the in-car experience which is the basis of any OEM-customer relationship.”
To understand and discuss how in-vehicle HMI is the link between telematics and a seamless, instinctive driving experience, Telematics Update has organised a live webinar entitled ‘In-vehicle HMI - The catalyst for strong OEM-customer relationships’. The 45-minute session will be delivered by three key industry figures:
- Rohit Agnihotri, Manager Telematics, Honda
- Scott Sedlik, VP Product & Market Development, INRIX
- Peter Virk, Head of Connected Technologies and Apps, Jaguar Land Rover
The debate will cover:
Providing a seamless in-car experience creates satisfaction, loyalty and, in-time, brand advocacy. We look at how the interface with the driver is one of the key portals to building customer relationships.
- Discuss how the HMI, as the touchpoint with the consumer must be personalized and relevant to the individual to fulfil its crucial role in building customer relationships.
- Take note of the new possibilities for personalized and contextual infotainment, brought about through the roll-out of 4G LTE, to ensure the HMI delivers these services in a succinct way.
- Seamless interconnectivity. Integrate ADAS functionality, such as sign recognition with infotainment systems, through the HMI to provide an interconnected system.
The webinar can be joined for free at: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/cts/webinar.php. (Places are limited, so register early.)
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | Telematics Update
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
Office: +44 (0)20 7375 7578 | (USA Toll Free) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7578