KPA was honored to be selected to deliver the premier automotive lift safety training course for the automotive training industry.
(PRWEB) November 05, 2013
KPA has been selected to provide the Automotive Lift Institute’s (ALI) new online lift safety training, Lifting it Right: 2014 Online Edition. The course was developed in response to increased regulatory oversight by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) surrounding automotive lift safety. The updated course helps promote safer behaviors through improved content, an engaging delivery method, and real-life examples. Companies can rely on this training to reduce avoidable accidents and protect their operations from citations. Training is tracked online and a certificate is issued for each employee upon course completion.
Lifting It Right: 2014 Online Edition covers the wide variety of lift types used in professional vehicle service and repair shops, the lifting and lowering process, and the importance of planned lift maintenance performed by a qualified professional. A narrator guides the viewer through each section, highlighting safety measures with easy-to-understand instructions and relevant scenarios. "KPA was honored to be selected to deliver the premier automotive lift safety training course for the automotive training industry," said Eric Schmitz, Vice President of KPA Environment and Safety. KPA has been integrally involved in environment and safety training since 1986 and to date has trained over 1 million automotive professionals.
Lifting it Right: 2014 Online Edition includes:
- Updated ALI content: the automotive lift training offers questions that compel employees to think about their lift safety habits and provides takeaway resources that will be mailed to users and referred to on the job.
- Improved engagement through interaction: the lift training is an interactive experience. User’s test their knowledge throughout the course before completing a final assessment at course completion.
- Real life examples: the training includes scenarios that evaluate comprehension and adjust terms to improve individual retention by employees.
- Online records management: completion certificates are available on demand. Records are retained in one easy to access place.
- Certificate of completion: compliance is documented by training records from ALI.
With OSHA instituting local emphasis programs (LEP) on lift safety in several states, the need for this updated course is paramount. Lifting it Right: 2014 Online Edition will be available in January 2014 via http://www.autolift.org. Learn more about ALI and KPA’s Lifting it Right: 2014 Online Edition here. To be notified of when the program goes live, visit http://www.autolift.org/subscribe.php.
KPA is a dealer services provider for over 5,100 automotive, truck, and equipment dealerships and service companies. KPA provides consulting services and software for three industry-specific product lines: Environment & Safety, HR Management, and Internet Marketing. KPA joined the Inc. 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in 2012. For more information, visit http://www.kpaonline.com.