#2BrokeGirls, @OfficialKat, @BethBehrs and @sprinkles celebrate National Vanilla Cupcake Day the 2 Broke way: http://bit.ly/18HbYzv
BURBANK, Calif. (PRWEB) November 01, 2013
To celebrate National Vanilla Cupcake Day, the stars of Warner Bros. Television’s hit comedy series 2 Broke Girls (Mondays 8:30/7:30c CBS) are out to prove that they are “not so vanilla” with a special limited-edition 2 Broke Not So Vanilla cupcake. The original creation will be available at all Sprinkles locations nationwide from November 1–15.
“2 Broke Girls is like a delicious sweet dessert on CBS Monday nights, so we liked the idea of putting a Broke twist on National Vanilla Cupcake Day,” said Lisa Gregorian, Chief Marketing Officer, Warner Bros. Television Group. “The entrepreneurial spirit of Sprinkles’ founder, Candace Nelson, is mirrored by Kat and Beth’s characters on 2 Broke Girls, making this a fun promotion for fans of the show and cupcakes alike.”
- An original creation, the 2 Broke Not So Vanilla cupcake features a graham cracker bottom and vanilla cake with chocolate chips, topped with dark chocolate frosting and a dash of fleur de sel. Not so vanilla, indeed!
- There will be 100 golden tickets for a complimentary 2 Broke Not So Vanilla cupcake hidden inside cupcake boxes for patrons who use the Sprinkles Cupcake ATM on National Vanilla Cupcake Day — Sunday, November 10 — so ATM cupcake customers could receive one along with their purchase! The Sprinkles ATM can be found at the Beverly Hills Sprinkles location (9635 South Santa Monica Boulevard, between Bedford & Camden), the Chicago Sprinkles location (50 East Walton Street, between Michigan & Rush) and the Dallas Sprinkles location (4020 Villanova Drive, between Northwest Highway & Preston Road), with the golden ticket hidden in 100 cupcake boxes at each location.
- All Sprinkles Cupcake stores nationwide will be offering the limited-edition cupcake, with locations including Chicago, Dallas, Downtown Los Angeles, Georgetown (D.C.), The Grove L.A., Houston, La Jolla, New York, Newport Beach, Palo Alto, Scottsdale and the newly opened location in L.A.’s Westlake Village.
- The 2 Broke Not So Vanilla Cupcake will be available from November 1–15, 2013.
About 2 Broke Girls
Currently in its third season, 2 Broke Girls is a fun, outrageous comedy series about the unlikely friendship that develops between two very different young women waitressing at a diner in a trendy, gentrifying neighborhood in Brooklyn, who form a bond over their dream of one day owning a successful cupcake business. Only one thing stands in their way — they’re broke. Starring Kat Dennings, Beth Behrs, Garrett Morris, Jonathan Kite, Matthew Moy and Jennifer Coolidge, 2 Broke Girls is executive produced by Emmy® winner Michael Patrick King, who created the series along with Whitney Cummings. Produced by Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with MPK Productions and Warner Bros. Television, 2 Broke Girls airs Monday nights at 8:30/7:30c on CBS.
About Sprinkles Cupcakes
Sprinkles Cupcakes opened “the world’s first cupcake bakery” in Beverly Hills, as reported by the Food Network, and is credited by the Los Angeles Times as “the progenitor of the haute cupcake craze.” Founded by Candace Nelson, a judge on Food Network’s hit show Cupcake Wars, and her husband Charles, Sprinkles has inspired long lines of devoted Hollywood stars and serious epicureans alike. From Tom Cruise to Oprah Winfrey, Blake Lively to Ryan Seacrest, celebrities are abuzz about Sprinkles! Baked fresh in small batches throughout the day, Sprinkles Cupcakes are handcrafted from the finest ingredients and contain no preservatives, trans fats or artificial flavors. Sprinkles has 13 locations nationwide, a traveling Sprinklesmobile — the world’s first cupcake truck — and sells its cupcake mixes at over 250 Williams-Sonoma stores throughout the U.S. and Canada. In 2012, Sprinkles debuted the world’s first Cupcake ATM and continued its foray into classic American desserts with the launch of Sprinkles Ice Cream. For additional information and a list of future locations, please visit http://www.sprinkles.com.
# # #
Warner Bros. Television
(818) 954-4855, tammy(dot)golihew(at)warnerbros(dot)com
(818) 954-5062, jeff(dot)tobler(at)warnerbros(dot)com
For 2 Broke Girls
(818) 954-7608, susan(dot)kesser(at)warnerbros(dot)com