The biggest mistake families make after receiving news of a mesothelioma diagnosis is doing nothing. Don't pass on a financial compensation claim that could be worth hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars
(PRWEB) November 19, 2013
The Mesothelioma Victims Center's Compensation Initiative was designed to ensure all diagnosed victims of mesothelioma get the absolute best compensation for this rare form of cancer. A spokesperson for the Center goes on to explain, “We never want a family to settle for anything less than the best financial compensation. Nor do we want them to regret hiring a less than experienced attorney."
To avoid this from happening to more families, the Center wants all victims, or their family members, to call the center at 866-714-6466 so that we may put you in contact with an extremely skilled and experienced mesothelioma attorney that consistently gets the best possible financial compensation results for their clients nationwide. For more information, US Navy Veterans, individuals, or family members dealing with a mesothelioma diagnosis are strongly encouraged to contact the Mesothelioma Victims Center via their web site at http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
Mesothelioma Compensation Do's & Don'ts from the Mesothelioma Victims Center
- The biggest mistake families make after receiving news of a mesothelioma diagnosis is doing nothing. Don't pass on a financial compensation claim that could be worth hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars.
- Don't unknowingly hire a mesothelioma cable TV, or mesothelioma marketing law firm. If a diagnosed victim of mesothelioma, or their families want instant access to the nation's top mesothelioma attorneys, please call the Victims Center at 866-714-6466.
- Do not sign a retainer agreement that starts out at 40%. The going rate is 33% unless there is litigation involved.
- Don't wait until the diagnosed victim has died before beginning the process of exploring compensation options. The Mesothelioma Victims Center has enough experience to simultaneously coordinate access to the nation's most skilled mesothelioma attorneys while also providing information on cancer treatments. It is vital the attorney have a face-to-face conversation with the diagnosed victim about specific points of exposure to asbestos.
- If a diagnosed victim of mesothelioma has recently died, the family should not give up on what could be substantial compensation. There is a short window of time to get compensated so please call the Mesothelioma Victims Center immediately at 866-714-6466 for more information.
Who is at risk for Mesothelioma? According to the CDC, mesothelioma is the only type of cancer that is 100% attributable to asbestos exposure. High-risk work groups for asbestos exposure and mesothelioma include: individuals who served in the US Navy, oil refinery workers, ship yard workers, employees of defense contractors, rail road workers, power plant workers, chemical industry workers, automotive repair specialists, construction workers, plumbers, and typically the exposure to asbestos took place in the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s.
Tragically, one-third of all US mesothelioma victims served in the United States Navy, or are US Navy Veterans. Individuals, or families dealing with a mesothelioma diagnosis, or living with mesothelioma are encouraged to contact the Mesothelioma Victims Center anytime at 866-714-6466 for their unparalleled free services that are focused on the best possible financial compensation for the victim, and their families. http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.com
Important Note from the Mesothelioma Victims Center: "We are urging all diagnosed victims of mesothelioma, or their families, to call us at 866-714-6466 to compare the qualifications of the extremely skilled national caliber mesothelioma lawyers we suggest, to any local personal injury law firm, or mesothelioma cable TV marketing law firm. We believe taking us up on our offer will help countless victims of mesothelioma throughout the United States receive much better financial compensation settlements for this rare form of cancer caused by exposure to asbestos.” http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.com
While the states with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include: New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Maine, Washington, or Wyoming, based on the phone calls the Mesothelioma Victims Center receives diagnosed victims of mesothelioma are in every state including: California, New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, Delaware, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, North Dakota, Colorado, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Idaho, Oregon, and Montana. http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
For more information about a rare form of cancer caused by exposure to asbestos called mesothelioma, please visit the US Centers For Disease Control's web site: http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5815a3.htm