"This signals that our decision to integrate career-long operating managers with our investment bankers is bolstering our ability to provide deeper insights into our client’s businesses. We simply understand our clients' industries better."
London, UK (PRWEB) November 11, 2013
Pegasus Intellectual Capital Solutions has been named the "Investment Banking Boutique of the Year 2013 – USA" by Intercontinental Finance Magazine. PegasusICS advises companies on mergers and acquisitions – including cross-border – exit planning, capital raising, restructuring and workout, and creating and executing shareholder value maximization strategies. PegasusICS is headquartered in Chicago, IL and operates across the U.S. as well as internationally. PegasusICS was founded by Charles Smith who has consummated over a billion dollars in transactions ranging from Cargill to Target.
In reaction to the announcement of the award, Mr. Smith stated, "This signals that our decision to integrate career-long operating managers with our investment bankers is bolstering our ability to provide deeper insights into our client’s businesses. We simply understand our clients' industries better. This award comes on top of being named "2013 Investment Banking Boutique" by Acquisition Finance Magazine. Its clear that the market is beginning to recognize that we are an emergent player in our space."
The distinctive characteristics of the firm that contributed to the naming of PegasusICS for the award include:
- Its partners have a history of putting capital at-risk and operating companies. Their analytical work and recommendations are founded on first-hand experience of employing risk-capital as principals that few other investment banking firms offer.
- Advising clients is all they do. They do not manage funds, lend, trade, invest or underwrite. Unlike most investment banks, they have no conflicts of interest.
- They serve a wide range of clients and have ranged in size from lower-middle market to the Fortune 1000, as well as late stage start-ups that have achieved break-even.
- Execution of the engagement is always done by the same professionals engaged. Clients only have a senior point of contact.
- They work to increase shareholder value in each of their engagements. Their goal is always to uncover hidden opportunities to maximize the value of their clients’ companies.
- They are innovators in advising clients on how to design corporate governance structures for the increasingly challenging Knowledge Era, and in advising clients on how to improve value creation via knowledge management through the use of their proprietary Intellectual Capital AuditTM.
- Their cross border experience is extensive, and they are the sole Illinois Representative of Acquisitions International.
PegasusICS is industry agnostic but has outstanding specialties in Agriculture, Food and Beverage, Cleantech, Healthcare, Oil and Gas, Auto, Transportation, Technology, Manufacturing, Distribution, and Project Finance. Geographic coverage is global but emphasizes North America, Western Europe, Asia and Africa.
Source: InterContinental Finance Magazine
InterContinental Finance Magazine
TEL: +44 (0)1444 253453 | http://www.intercontinental-finance.com