Blythewood, South Carolina (PRWEB) November 05, 2013
Spirax Sarco’s October digital issue of Steam News is now available and is packed with exciting educational information about the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare markets.
Highlights of the issue include:
- Quality requirements for pure steam – For indirect processes, plant steam is normally fine. However, for direct operations involving product or critical equipment contact, the correct steam grade selection is essential. Getting it wrong can result in non-regulatory compliance and out of specification product.
- Quality steam keeps your system clean – Get a full explanation on how clean high quality steam is not normally chemically corrosive in its gaseous state. But when steam is contaminated with impurities it can present corrosion and deposit risk to turbines, filters and steam lines when the steam or the impurities condense.
- Stay safe with steam- Learn some tips on how to keep your steam system safe.
- Clean steam tip – Is your clean steam process getting to the temperature you require? If not, you may be experiencing condensate back-up or air binding. Find out how to resolve this problem.
- Audit your way to saving and solutions– In industry every little bit of savings helps. Water savings, chemical savings, energy savings are available for most steam plants. This all leads to carbon footprint reduction, reduced emissions and reduced costs.
Additional content is also available including industry editorial, training opportunities, new product innovations, energy saving tips and much more to help improve plant production, sustainability and energy efficiency. Download the October digital issue of Steam News.
Have an iPad? Get the App version of Steam News. The App version of the October issue will hit iPad newsstands in the upcoming weeks via the Apple store and is pack with additional information including the sort out Spirax Sarco Design of Fluid Systems: Steam Utilization and Hook-Ups books.
Steam News Magazine:
Steam News is a digital magazine published quarterly for plant managers, facility and operation professionals and engineers in the manufacturing industry. The goal of this publication is to provide readers with the expertise and solutions to make informed decisions as they relate to the needs of their steam system facility.
About Spirax Sarco, Inc.
Spirax Sarco is the world leader in steam system management. The Company provides a broad range of fluid control products, engineered packages, systems expertise and site services for its diverse range of over 100,000 industrial and institutional customers. The Company helps its customers to optimize production capacity, reduce energy costs and emissions, improve product quality and enhance the safety of their operations. Spirax Sarco has strategically located manufacturing plants around the world and employs approximately 4,700 people, of whom around 1,300 are direct sales and service engineers. Further information can be found at http://www.spiraxsarco.com/us.