Kids love playing with this app so much they don't even realize they're learning!
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) November 06, 2013
Purple Falcon has released Banana Cat - Learn A Language!, its new educational and entertainment app for iOS. Designed for kids but adults love it too. The iPhone/iPad app is easy to use: tap anywhere on the screen and an inviting drawing depicting a word appears (with accompanying sound effect). Tap again and the written word is displayed while an audio file pronouncing the word is played. Users can choose from Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Japanese, English, Italian and Dutch.
- Features 50 common words in each language (400 in total) accompanied by colorful pictures, clear pronunciation, written text and fun sound effects (which can be muted).
- Tap once and the image representing the word appears. Tap again, and the audio pronunciation of the word is played while the written text is displayed. Then tap again to see the next image and so on.
- Teaches Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Japanese, English, Italian and Dutch.
- Option to turn off sound effects.
- Option to randomize the background color.
- Option to set background to your favorite color.
Standing apart from the vast sea of sameness in mobile apps, Purple Falcon's "Banana Cat" series of applications offers a welcome and refreshing change. Aside from Banana Cat - Learn A Language!, Purple Falcon also offers Banana Cat Preschool and the Banana Cat Storybook series (all designed for children.)
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later
- Optimized for iPhone 5
- 11.9 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
Banana Cat - Learn A Language! 1.2 is only $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.