New York, NY (PRWEB) November 05, 2013
Leading analysts, portfolio managers, and topic experts will explore the investment and economic opportunities and challenges surrounding infrastructure, a vital area of the global economy, at the New York Society of Security Analysts’ First Annual Global Infrastructure Conference on November 15, 2013.
Infrastructure spending on roads, rail, power, seaports, airports, telecom, and water is vital to the smooth functioning of all countries, their businesses, and society overall. Whether repairing or improving an existing transportation system or providing clean, potable water, infrastructure spending is essential on multiple levels to all countries whether they are developed, emerging, or frontier nations. The agenda features a panel of experts who will discuss infrastructure investment strategies, power and energy, water, and transportation (roads, rails, P3, seaports, and airports).
- Joseph Adams, Managing Director, Chief Investment Officer & Co-Chairman of Fortress Infrastructure Partners Fund & Fortress Worldwide Transportation & Infrastructure Fund
- Aditi Advani Ramirez, Vice President, Macquarie Infrastructure Partners
- Daniel J. Aschenbach, Senior Vice President, Public Power Sector Lead Analyst, Moody's Investors Service
- Robert Becker, Senior Vice President, Portfolio Manager, Cohen & Steers
- James C. Berner, Director, First Reserve
- Nick Cleary, Investment Director, Infrastructure Debt, Hastings Funds Management
- Matthew J. Diserio, Cofounder and President, Water Asset Management
- Josh Duitz, Portfolio Manager, Alpine Global Infrastructure Fund
- James Guidera, Managing Director and Group Head for Energy & Infrastructure (North America), Credit Agricole CIB
- Andrew Hohns, PhD, Managing Director, Mariner Investment Group
- Kurt Krummenacker, Vice President - Senior Credit Officer, Port Sector Lead Analyst and Co-Airport Sector Lead Analyst, Moody's Investors Service
- Andrea Marmolejo, Alternative Investments Principal, Candesic
- J. Michael McCarthy, Associate Director, UBS Investment Bank
- Pradeep Ramamurthy, Director, The Abraaj Group
- Donald J. Rissmiller, Partner and Chief Economist, Strategas
- Salim Samaha, Principal, Global Infrastructure Partners
- Scott Trommer, Managing Director, Public Financial Management
Conference moderators are:
- Thomas Brigandi, Associate Analyst, Global Project and Infrastructure Finance Group, Moody's Investors Service
- Vinny Catalano, President and Global Investment Strategist, Blue Marble Research
- Daniel Fridson, Research Associate, Empire Valuation Consultants
- Patrick Holert, CFA, CAIA, Vice President and Research Principal, BBVA Securities
- Chiara Salghini, Infrastructure and Project Finance, Moody's Investors Service.
Media partners for the conference are ESF (Energy Solutions Forum), Infrastructure Investor Magazine, MAGNY (Municipal Analysts Group of New York), and NFMA (National Federation of Municipal Analysts).
The First Annual Global Infrastructure Conference will be held on November 15, 2013 from 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. at 1540 Broadway, Suite 1010, New York, NY 10036.
Visit http://www.nyssa.org/globalinfrastructure for a complete agenda.
There is no charge for press with credentials. Interested members of the press can email press(at)nyssa(dot)org to request admission to this event.
Established in 1937, the New York Society of Security Analysts (NYSSA) is a leading forum for the investment community. NYSSA’s mission is to promote best practices and the highest professional and ethical standards in the industry. NYSSA is a nonprofit industry organization that provides education and a venue for policymakers and practitioners to discuss the major issues that drive the finance industry and economy. The Society also strives to assist its members and other financial professionals in their career development. With nearly 10,000 members, NYSSA is the largest of the 135 societies of CFA Institute, which has more than 105,000 members globally.