“Effective odor management is critical for the success of any commercial organization – from hospitals and airlines to hotels and universities,” said Amanda Daluga, National Sales Director for Fresh Wave IAQ.
Long Grove, Ill (PRWEB) November 05, 2013
Commercial-grade odor eliminating products from Fresh Wave® IAQ– unmatched in safety and effectiveness thanks to natural, non-toxic ingredients – will be showcased at ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2013.
Fresh Wave IAQ products are engineered from a proprietary blend of natural ingredients, including water and plant oils from lime, pine needles, aniseed, clove, and cedarwood. Devoid of masking fragrances and harsh chemicals, Fresh Wave IAQ products are safe and environmentally friendly to use in any situation.
ISSA/INTERCLEAN attendees can stop by Fresh Wave IAQ booth #3419 as part of ISSA’s scavenger hunt for a chance to win one of three iPad Minis. Simply visit the Fresh Wave IAQ booth for a product demonstration and scan a QR code using the official ISSA mobile app to be eligible to win. As an added bonus, the Fresh Wave IAQ team will be giving away one iPad to the attendee who provides their best odor story.
Fresh Wave IAQ will be showcasing its comprehensive line of odor management solutions, which include:
- Fresh Wave IAQ Spray Gel: The newest addition to the Fresh Wave IAQ product line, Fresh Wave IAQ Spray Gel is a semi-liquid product designed for topical spray applications onto odorous materials, encapsulating odor molecules before they enter the atmosphere. Fresh Wave IAQ Spray Gel is effective at eliminating a broad spectrum of odors associated with garbage dumpsters and waste receptacles, trash compactors and composting areas.
- Fresh Wave IAQ Gel Products: The Fresh Wave IAQ Gel is completely non-toxic and has a continuous release formulation that works round-the-clock to provide constant odor elimination, day or night.
- Wall Mount Units: The Fresh Wave IAQ Gel Wall Mount Unit is ideal for medical rooms, restrooms, long-term care resident rooms, hospital patient rooms, and fitness rooms.
- Air & Surface Products: Fresh Wave IAQ’s Air & Surface Spray is ideal for rapid, targeted odor control. It instantly bonds to, and eliminates, odor molecules in the air, as well as those that have penetrated or are resting on top of fabrics or surfaces.
- Vapor Phase Units: The M130 and 130CFM Vapor Phase Units provide a “dry” dispersion system for the efficient and economical application of Fresh Wave IAQ Air & Surface odor eliminator.
- Fresh Wave IAQ Carpet Shake: Fresh Wave IAQ’s Carpet Shake is effective at eliminating a broad spectrum of odors including those from smoking, body fluids, animals, garbage, chemicals, food, mold, mildew and urine.
“Effective odor management is critical for the success of any commercial organization – from hospitals and airlines to hotels and universities,” said Amanda Daluga, National Sales Director for Fresh Wave IAQ, which is the commercial division of OMI Industries. “As such, many organizations are embracing eco-friendly odor management solutions that are both safe and highly effective, which is the foundation for Fresh Wave IAQ’s offerings in the commercial cleaning sector.”
To learn more about Fresh Wave IAQ, click here.
About OMI Industries
OMI Industries, a worldwide leader in providing natural odor abatement solutions, is a privately-held corporation headquartered in Long Grove, Ill. Founded in 1989, OMI’s green engineering solutions solve organic and inorganic odor and emission control issues across three divisions with the Ecosorb® (industrial), Fresh Wave® IAQ (commercial) and Fresh Wave® (consumer) brands. Among the awards and recognitions earned by the company and its three brands: Fresh Wave IAQ products received the Environmental Protection Agency’s “Design for the Environment” (DfE) recognition in 2011 for safer chemistry; 2012 brought a “Parent Tested, Parent Approved” award for select Fresh Wave consumer products; and 2013 brought OMI a repeat ranking on the “Inc. 5000” list of America’s fastest-growing companies. All three brands are sold worldwide, both directly and through distributors. Additional OMI facilities include Houston, Texas (industrial sales); Rising Sun, Ind. (manufacturing and warehousing); and Ventura, Calif. (R&D). For more on OMI, visit http://www.omi-industries.com.
# # #