Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) November 06, 2013
Bully Dog says they’re the first to crack the Toyota ECU code and produce a tuner especially for late model Toyota trucks and SUVs. The GT-T+ tuner will not only add horsepower and torque, it also acts as a data logger, performance tester, diagnostic code reader, and much more.
- Stock: No power gains, allows you to use tuner’s other functions
- Tow: Adds up to seven peak horsepower and significant torque improvements.
- Regular Fuel: Adds up to nine peak horsepower on 87 octane fuel
- Premium Fuel: Adds up to 25 horsepower and 30 lbs.-ft. of torque on premium gas
- Adjust or remove speed limiter
- Adjust shift points on automatic transmission-equipped trucks
• Driving Coach provides graphic displays to help you drive more efficiently and maximize fuel mileage
- Performance testing mode displays and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times. It also has a Drag Tree starting line display/simulator
- Data logging of over 15 vehicle parameters
- Safety alerts for coolant temperature, transmission temperature, and EGTs (pyrometer)
- Display and clear diagnostic codes
- Adjust multiple vehicle functions including lighting, door lock actuation, and security system (depending on model)
The Bully Dog Toyota GT-T+ tuner has a fully adjustable, full color display with a day/night mode, and can be upgraded online from Bully Dog’s web site. The tuner is 49-state legal.
2009-13 Tacoma, 2007-13 Tundra, 2003-12 4Runner, and 2008-13 Sequoia.
Summit Racing Equipment