Telematics for Fleet Management EU 2014 provides the technical, strategic and commercial solutions required to stay ahead of the industry curve.
(PRWEB) November 06, 2013
Over the next four years, fleet management systems usage in Europe will grow 16% to 6.4 million units, with 21.1% market penetration (Berg Insight 2013). With such returns at stake, the fleet telematics industry has reached the milestone where the major fleet automakers have now launched a connected platform to the market. With over 200 top level industry executives having attended the 2013 event, Telematics for Fleet Management EU 2014 is set to be the best forum for networking, business strategy and industry discussions in the CV telematics sector to attend this year.
Telematics for Fleet Management EU 2014 provides the technical, strategic and commercial solutions required to stay ahead of the industry curve. Telematics Update has kept up with the latest announcements, partnership deals and market trends ensuring that this summit is the only place to receive the very latest business intelligence from sectors in Europe and beyond.
Over 20 Industry pioneer speakers at Telematics for Fleet Management EU
The conference program and speaker line-up has just been launched. Here is a snapshot of the elite speakers who will be on stage next March:
- Pierre Sirolli, Head of Aftersales, Renault Trucks
- Carole Pierrot, Electro Mobility Manager, Nissan Europe
- Fredrik Callenryd, Senior Business Analyst, Scania
- Erik van Duin, Fleet Manager EMEA, TNT Express
- Giorgio Audisio, Head Tyre Systems & Vehicle Dynamics, Pirelli
- James Hookham, Managing Director of Policy, Freight Transport Association
- Pierre Lussier, FleetBoard Manager, Mercedes-Benz France
- Andy Price, Practice Leader Europe Motor Fleet, Zurich
To see the full speaker line-up of over 20 industry leading speakers:
Take a look at some of the key discussion points in 2014:
- Create the Ideal Interface for the Smartphone in Fleets
- Synergies and Opportunities with Fleet and Insurance Telematics
- The Data Question: Unlock the Value to Form Actionable Insight
- Overcome Maturity in the Market with Next Gen Value Added Services
- Addressing the Needs of the End User
- Exclusive OEM Presentations Advocating ROI for the Flee Operator
- Assess the Growth in Emerging Markets
For the complete Telematics for Fleet Management EU 2014 program and speaker line-up visit http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/index.php.
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Contact: Rory Menage
+44 (0) 207 375 7546