(PRWEB) November 07, 2013
As Allergan has expanded its line of Juvederm products the experts at BotoxJuvedermDoctor.com have seen an increase in inquiries regarding what makes each product unique. In an effort to aid patients in product selection, BotoxJuvedermDoctor.com has released information on the similarities and differences between two of the most popular Juvederm products: Juvederm Ultra and Juvederm Ultra Plus.
Similarities Among All Juvederm Products
- Juvederm products are hydraulic acid (HA) fillers designed to be injected into the dermis.
- Juvederm products replenish natural HA that is lost in the skin as a person ages.
- The hydraulic acid adds volume to the skin and smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Juvederm products are created using HYLACROSS technology, which has been proven to produce smoother gels that are more predictable in the results they yield.
Key Differences Between Juvederm Ultra and Ultra Plus
- Juvederm Ultra Plus has a higher degree of cross-linking, which makes it slightly more stable and thicker than Juvederm Ultra. The cross-linking is currently at 8% and 6% respectively.
- Juvederm Ultra is typically only injected into the upper layers of the dermis whereas Juvederm Ultra Plus can be injected into deeper layers.
- On average, Juvederm Ultra Plus lasts approximately 12 months while Juvederm Ultra results remain visible for 9-12 months.
Best Uses for Juvederm Ultra Plus
Due to its higher cross-linking, deeper injections, viscosity and longer lasting results Juvederm Ultra Plus is recommended for:
- Significant Lip Enhancement
- Deeper Wrinkles
- Naso-labial Folds
- Areas with Significant Volume Loss
- Facial Shaping
Best Uses for Juvederm Ultra
Juvederm Ultra, while not as advanced as Juvederm Ultra Plus is still highly effective at treating milder cosmetic issues, including:
- Slight Lip Enhancement
- Fine Lines and Moderate Wrinkles
- Scar Correction
To learn more about both Juvederm products, please visit: BotoxJuvedermDoctor.com.
About Botox & Juvederm Doctor
Founder Dr. Muhammad Mirza established Botox & Juvederm Doctor in 2013 to meet the growing needs of patients in New York and New Jersey that are looking for a discreet, professional provider of Botox and Juvederm treatments. With a client-first focus, all services are designed to be as safe, convenient and affordable as possible.
Botox & Juvederm Doctor is a subsidiary of Allied Medical & Diagnostic Services LLC, creators of eVivite.com and LatisseDoctor.com.