(PRWEB) November 07, 2013
The SENKO FTTA Cell Tower Junction Box (CTJ-Box) has been developed to meet customer demands to fulfill the ongoing requirements and problems occurring in cell tower installations.
The SENKO IP-SERIES is designed to exceed the requirements of ODVA, the connectors meet IP68 environmental sealing ratings and are the ideal choice for a low cost/easy to use solution in Industrial, Fiber to the Antenna (FTTA), or any other harsh environmental applications. Incorporating the SENKO IP Connector yields exceptionally low insertion loss for single mode applications, and provides connector color coding options in Multimode applications for differentiation of OM3 or OM4 constructions.
IP-LC Connector Features
· Cost effective solution for in house termination
· IP68 Water immersion and Dust protection for hash environment
· Wide range of operational temperature for outside plant -40°C/+70
· Wide range of cables to be used, 5-8mm OD cable with two 2.0mm to 3.0mm jacketed subunits
· Chemical Resistance
· Intermatable to other Industrial LC adaptor per IEC 61076-3-106
· Simple assembly requiring no special tools
· Durable mechanical mating, minimum of 500 matings
For more information visit our website: http://www.senko.com/fiber/index.html